[ACCEPTED]bobbylou4's mod app

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by bobbylou4, May 19, 2013.

?

should i be a mod?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

What is your IGN? bobbylou4

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. never legit, only as jokes.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? i would like my age to remain secret as I feel age is affiliated with respect, the younger the less respect. but i feel i am perfectly mature for this position, other can vouche for me

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? no

When were you first seen on the server? dec 19, 2011

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? yes

Are you active on the server? yes, im typically on everyday

Are you active on the forum? yes i check it typically every other day

Forum post count? 37, i normally post in private stuff and i like to watch and wait for the right time to post =)

What time zone do live in?
    Eastern Time Zone

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? no, not that i see if i was u would most likely hear about it because it would be a fishing/kayaking trip <3 fishing
    What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? well i believe that my personality is a pretty good start, i have a pretty good sense of humor and dont get mad easily, and i tend to handle sticky situations very well ,typically when i get on i always say hi to the guests and ask if i can help then. i feel like i should be mod because i have been on this server for a long time and would truly love to help it grow, and i feel that being a mod would renew my passion for the game and i would play even longer =D

sincerly,
    bobbylou4 #hobbitlife

QuietSea likes this.
  2. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

I didn't know you could apply for mod on survival :confused:
    But I think you would be a good mod :)

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

yea i didnt notice it either until today, been busy but thanks =D take it to the poll!
    sincerly,
    bobbylou4 #hobbitlife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.