Multiple Plot Worlds (A Grief-Less Paradise)

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by DanielFrostable, May 24, 2013.

?

Would you like to be a part of the Shade Crest New World Order?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2013.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DanielFrostable

DanielFrostable New Member

I would like to propose a new world order. This new world order goes as follows. There will be worlds for each major rank. (guest, builder, architect, redstone) There will be 4 world in total. In each world the plot sizes will changed based on the standards for the next rank. There will be no time wasted on clearing land away for your next build.
    In each world the person of that world's rank will have the ability to work together if they type a certain command. In this union each player must contribute at least 1/3 percent of the build to be acceptable. Each union would be logged to the console and if any griefing happens you will know who to ban.
    In conclusion this new more organized safer new world order improves the current system by eliminating all possibility of greifing, allows players to work together, and lets the constructor build with out having to mindlessly clear blocks 1 by 1 by by 1 by 1 by ......1. I do hope that this idea gets proper recognition and perhaps becomes implemented. Thank you for reading.

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

We never have griefed builds in higher up worlds because we don't promote idiots. And plus, we have backups and a rollback plugin. :)

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The amount of terraforming we would then have to do would be ridiculous.

4. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

sorry to bash on this completly but griefing on active players builds is no issue at all as as soon as we see the modreq we go there rollback and ban the culprit. Allso whitout WE/VS the massive terraforming to make a nice build that isent on plain flatland would take longer than the accual build it self. And if you accualy want flatland you can modreq it and we flatten out the area.

5. DanielFrostable

DanielFrostable New Member

Oh cool. I would like to flatten some land in the near future. Thank you for your responses.