October PvP Championships?

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by iiDreamzzHD, Sep 19, 2011.

1. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Now I know that I don't make the calls to whether or not we are having tournaments, contests, etc, but I would like to suggest an October PvP Championship. I know a lot of the Admins/Mods are thinking jeez sounds cool but I don't feel like setting it up, well if you guys like, I will take responsibility in making sure I get everyone registered, coming up with the rules, etc. Before I start planning this out, drop a reply saying if you guys would do it! That way I have an idea if it's worth it or not.

2. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

i Would compete with one of my fellow Arcadians.

3. iiDreamzzHD

Sweet, thanks

4. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Sounds cool

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I am interested I just need to know when and if this is going to be 1vs1 or 2vs2

6. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I'm planning to get this going again but only when he get the gamehub back up and running. I would like to get this rolling shortly after we finish up 1.8 setup.

7. iiDreamzzHD

Ok!

8. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Yes, i know right now the idea is early and is still being set up. I hope we will get more info like if we need our own supplies, teams or free for all, tournament or one giant free for all. Just would like an update when everything comes together. Anyway thanks for offering to set this up dreamz , hope this happens :D.

9. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

I would compete but could we do it just skin and bones and stone sword cause then richer people don't automatically win

10. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

Maybe if you cant afford to make a diamond sword and armor you shouldnt be able to join the tourny.

C mon, go mine for a few hours. Theres plenty of time, its not hard.

11. smileyface64k

smileyface64k New Member

Dude this is a great idea, just a quick quesion will your bring your own stuff or will it be given it to you? 8)

12. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

He's right. Stop complaining that rich people have an advantage. Two hours of strip mining should get you a full set of diamond armor and a sword.

And yes Dreamzz, I would very much like to participate in a pvp tournament, as I missed the last one :)