[DENIED]Mae140's Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Mae, Jun 24, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mae

Mae Member

What is your IGN?: Mae140

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.: No, I haven't been banned.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?: I'm 14, and although I am a bit young, I am positive I would be a mature and respectful mod. I feel I'm older in mind than body, if that makes any sense.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?: I'm not one to play on multiple servers so no, never.

When were you first seen on the server?: /seen isn't working, but if I remember correctly, December 23, 2012

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?: I have a skype and am most active on it, although I do have teamspeak installed and connected.

Are you active on the server?: Regularly

Are you active on the forum?: I don't post often, but I'm here almost every day looking at different topics and reading.

Forum post count?: 16

What time zone do live in?: EST

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?: I'm on every day mostly, unless I have a ton of school work or am away. And if I go inactive, it's usually only for a day or two. I come online during the morning and at night mostly during the school year, the all-day activity is most kept to the summer months.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?: I'm a person of understanding and patience for the most part, thoroughly looking at both sides of an argument or situation before coming to a conclusion. I want to help out if I can with keeping server order and acquiring new members. I'm respectful to you if you are respectful to myself and the rules, but I will not tolerate anything that disrupts this place greatly if you do not have a good enough reason to back your actions. I also enjoy sweet potatoes.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked. Try to be more helpful and active in game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.