Trapped in pvp!

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by Abdullahj, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Hullo!
    So, I have a problem. I went to pvp to pick up some items from an old base. When I tried to /home, it did not work. It also said I did not have perms to warp to any other world. I cannot go to other player homes. So, I decided to make a small little home to hide in, but it said I cannot break or build blocks in the wild! Is this supposed to happen? I can spawn in a town, however, and break blocks.

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

sharqman
    The server is recognizing every player as a guest when they log in, regardless of rank. I am only able to chat in Staff and Alert, which are the only 2 chats that are rank specific. I have access to none of the other chats, and it doesn't list them, though it acknowledges that they exist because it says I dont have permission to join local, off topic, etc. As abdulla stated previously, towny commands are not affected.
    EDIT: Craftbook is effected
    EDIT: Lottery is not effected
    EDIT: /tell is effected: Insufficient permissions
    EDIT: Warp Pluggin is effected
    EDIT: Checking McMMO is not effected: Only McMMO abilities that are used to modify blocks are effected, summoning and PVE skills are not effected
    EDIT: Death Chest is effected

3. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

All chats other than /p are out of use

4. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

sounds like everyone had the white name of death lol, anyway seems to work now?
    thread locked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.