A real jerk -_-

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Jun 30, 2013.

1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

My IGN: canopenertrooper

IGN of the offender: CrisZombie115

Which rules did they break: Well, he broke just about everyone of our town's rules. Some players on the survival server said he was speculating on griefing our town. He stole stuff from all of our chests, he broke our fences and gates to let out all of the towns live stock. So to sum it up he broke every one of our towns rules, did a little griefing, and disrespected most of our towns people.
    Backstory: One of his IRL friends is in our town and says that the player (cris zombie) has some anger issues. After noticing his anger rages I decided not to talk to him much. He then half griefed his house and left it looking like absolute crap. He then ditched the town with all of his stuff. I tried messaging him asking why he had done that. He never really responded. He then proceeded to come back and take more supplies from his house. As I being one of the head leaders in the town, I kept trying to figure out what has been going on. I honestly do not know why he is so mad. I belive he has never been fond of me because I denied him a rank up because of him disrespecting the senior members of the town.

Are there any witnesses? Why I believe so. IGN of the witness: steeled12. He is becoming one of my good friends on the server. He alerted me after I came on as to what has happened. I quickly got all the info I could from him and thus, is what is being posted right now.

Did I talk to the people who were doing the rule breaking: tough luck on my part. As soon as I logged in I saw in the chat that the rule breaker left. I haven't gotten to speak to him since... I have talked to him a couple of times before this incident happened. When he constantly broke the towns rules I asked him why he had done that. Most of the time he would respond saying "I am not going to answer that...." So I have never gotten much out of him. Around what time did it happen: Well I logged on at 4:00PM Pacific timezone. I am guessing it happened between 3:30 & 3:45 as to what information I have gotten out of people in my town and out of my town.
    Do I think they should be given a punishment: I hate having to say this but, yes, I do think they should be punished. My guess is this person will quickly go join another town and screw some more things up within it. I am not sure as to what kind of punishment but I will let the admins decided as to what the people get for griefing, disrespect and town rule breaking.

Do I have any screen shots etc: Like I said I was not on at the time this happened. I will ask around for the people that were on at the time. IDK about chatlogs, I don't know if I have perms to access them....? Video, nope wasn't on the server then :p

Were any staff on at the time: Yes. There was awastedlife Padaun Archenemy666 and other non staff people that told me about this.

Have they broken rules before this?: Well, my ban was recently up a couple of days ago so I cannot tell you really. The guy is fairly new (has been on roughly 1 week as he is still yellow).

EDIT: So I decided to take some screen shots of the after math. They might not prove much but this is really all I can show.

This pic shows the sign steeled left after cris finished: http://imgur.com/CJgWZc3
    This pic shows where cris's house used to stand: http://imgur.com/xHBUOgL
    This pic shows one of our player's dog missing (likely killed) by cris. it was in the kennel earlier today but after he has been there a TON of our animals have disappeared: http://imgur.com/9KznDV9

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Can you make a modreq so we can see the damage?

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

The damage was simply breaking some fences & or opening up gates to let out live stock out. You will most likely have to ask Steeled12 for more info, he was on at the time.