Plot Protection request

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Nexus55, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexus55

Nexus55 New Member

Hello,

IGN: nexus55

About 2 days ago I contacted trukklob (I believe that's how you spell it) in game. I had filed a mod request to get my plot protected as I was made aware of the expiration system that was put into place. Trukklob told me that the plot will be protected and I assumed that for the next 2 days. Out of curiosity, I decided to double check if my plot was protected and warped to it (/warp Nexus Hotel.) I hovered over the plot and typed in /plot info and was made aware that the plot was, in fact, not protected. I also noticed that the thread for plot protection had been closed. So I am not really sure if plot protection is an option anymore for players or is it?

I've been resetting the expiration date manually by placing blocks on the plot. I will keep on doing this as I do not want to lose a plot I've worked on for almost a month.

TY for any help :)

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Protected. Unless no one's told me that we aren't doing that anymore.

Nexus55 likes this.
  3. Nexus55

Nexus55 New Member

TY very much! :D

4. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Usually we protect the exceptional and move the ones that people want to keep hold of to the builder world, where they can continue work on them or whatever.

Nexus55 likes this.
  5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

This one wasn't exactly a terrible plot anyway, I was happy to protect it.

Nexus55 likes this.
  6. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Nexus,
    Sorry about any confusion with your plot protection... I don't really recall talking to you about this situation, as I have no idea (unfortunately) how the plot protection system works yet. :p oops! I'm glad ole' leggy was there to take care of business!

~truk

Nexus55 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.