[DENIED]AwesomeGuy2010's PROPER Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I believe I have become more active and it has been at least a month, so I am giving it another shot.

What is your IGN?
    AwesomeGuy2010

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yes, a 1 day ban on survival for warping from PvP, but I wasn't entirely sure of the rules, so it was more of a misunderstanding on my behalf.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    I am 12, turning 13 later this year, and I believe I am mature enough because I am a well-known member and people have the impression I am 16 when they first meet me, so I believe that I have what it takes. I am class captain of my class so I believe I can take on a leadership role as such.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    I am admin on a server, but it has lost popularity so I don't tend to be on it very often, and I am admin on my friend's server.

When were you first seen on the server?
    July 1st, 2012. Just over a year :)

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I have Skype, planing to get teamspeak and tapatalk.

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]Are you active on the server? [/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    Yes, exams and assessments are over so I have more 'me' time for things like reading and video games. I am quite active now and because I live in Australia, I can be on when other staff can't be.

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]Are you active on the forum?[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    I'm on everyday, and I am involved in conversations a lot. I am trying to use the shoutbox more often. My forum status is "Active Member" as well.

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]Forum post count?[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]What time zone do live in?[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    A few hours a day, most days, and a bit longer on weekends. I won't be gone anytime soon but I will be sure to let people know if I am leaving.

[B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I][B][FONT=georgia]What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    I love a challenge, and being a mod sounds perfect. I have experience with leadership in real life and on other servers, so I believe I can handle it. I am a good people person and will sort out problems quickly. I believe I have what it takes, so I'm going to take my best shot.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. AwesomeGuy2010

I'm going to bump this, although it may seem impatient, because I haven't recieved word from anyone that they have seen it, and I am not sure whether mods are still being picked. I sent some mail but no reply as of yet, I can delete this post if it seems impatient.

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

First off, the server has plenty of mods, and two staff members in your timezone, so I don't think we're in any need of more staff members right now. And second, you forgot to put a poll in your thread :p

Sorry if I shouldn't post here, just trying to be informative.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  4. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

3rd mod app, never giving up awesome :p

5. AwesomeGuy2010

I know, I'm not gonna give up.

6. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

7. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Felt this belonged here

8. AwesomeGuy2010

Wasn't this a mod application not a song thread? lol

9. AwesomeGuy2010

Also this mod app is still a mod app, so admins can still give their decisions, even though I forgot a poll.

10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

11. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Even after this was discussed in your second app?
    Here's a useful forum tip for seeing if people have seen your thread.
    [​IMG]
    Also, have you had a look at successful apps? Melina's app didn't have one single post, bobby's app pretty much just had someone saying they didn't know you could apply and their opinion, and NMB's app just had two opinion posts and some clarification. What can you take from this? Well pretty much what Legend said, no comments != no views. Be patient.

And I might bring this up since you've mentioned it in your previous apps too, how do you think your leadership experience will help you handle Moderator responsibilities? e.g. is it the responsibilities/expectations/requirements you've had to fulfil for the position? Are there similarities between the positions? etc.

sharqman and SkittlesQueen like this.
  12. AwesomeGuy2010

majestic_moose sharqman QuietSea (thought you guys should see this post)
    Ok, I'll wait a month and have another shot, that was the length I was told to wait so I'll wait it out again. Sorry if I went a bit overboard, after coming close in the last mod election I wanted to prove I was good enough. My next try will be my last and I will have wisdom on my side, so I'm giving it one more shot. If it doesn't work, I'll stop trying for a while.

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Don't just "wait" o.o Show that you have qualities of a mod like being active, helping others, be interactive in chat, be mature, etc...

stlnaturals and sharqman like this.
  14. AwesomeGuy2010

I try my best to do those things, and I am able to be more active so ok.

15. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You forgot the poll, you have not been very active for the past week. If you say a lot of players think you should be a mod I want 2 active survival player recommendations. Tell them to send me a pm on the forums and to send me a mail in game that they sent the recommendation.

16. AwesomeGuy2010

Sure thing, I just woke up and saw this post so I will get on later tonight and ask people.

17. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I have received your two player recomendations, now you need to be more active so staff can judge you.

18. AwesomeGuy2010

Sure, and if I am judged well will I become a mod? I've been bombarded with homework but I am almost done, and out internet is fixed up so I can get on more. Thanks so much.

19. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Sure.....

20. AwesomeGuy2010

Thankyou, I meant that if I pass, I kinda worded that wrong XD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.