[DENIED]AwesomeGuy2010's PROPER Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Um, I have kinda missed admins and stuff a few times when I am on, so I might just post this picture. I seem to be on when staff aren't and many guests are on, some who don't post applications for a while. It may not be the best picture but I just thought I should let people know, just in case.
    2013-08-03_20.42.22.png
    Also I know it is part of my duties for if I become a moderator, I won't be on for 2 days in about 2 weeks, I will confirm details, because I am doing the 40 Hour Famine to fight world hunger and poverty and I am giving up technology, furnature and lollies, so no Shade Crest. :(

hywzerboydy likes this.
  2. AwesomeGuy2010

^Can confirm that I will be away for 2 days in 2 weeks time on the weekend.

3. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

I'd rather not have a 12-year-old as a moderator. At this age, everyone is by far too immature to handle anything appropriately and accordingly with proper judgement. Don't believe me? Google it. Loads of scientific articles and research out there.

stlnaturals and Ksapple107 like this.
  4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

*sigh* I'm only thirteen and I'm far more mature than some 16 year olds, you can't judge maturity on age, it depends on experience and the person...

5. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Personally, I'd rather have the age limit for moderator/admin move up to 20

6. oiShocKWavesv

I personally think that's a horrible idea, what would happen to the current moderators under 20? How many mods are over 20? You need variety. I would have to wait 7 years the be a mod? That's crazy. You have to giv people a chance, not just turn them away because of their age.

7. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Suck it up cupcake.

I'm done here.

8. oiShocKWavesv

And you call people my age immature.

9. AwesomeGuy2010

Kidding me bro?
    Ok, I have absolutley had it with you. You post crap constantly, and because I stood up for Mae in another thread you come here to diss me. How old are you exactly? I'm almost a teenager doing YEAR 9 work, so I think I know how to follow rules. Honestly I would make a much better mod than you and it is NOT your position to post here. I have been on this server for over a year, I know the rules, unlike you who set a home near a town to raid it. Unbelieveable.

sharqman
    Sorry if I've been a bit blunt but this has happened before on the forums, in-game as well.

10. AwesomeGuy2010

Thanks for standing up for me.

11. oiShocKWavesv

No problem, he's being a bit of an idiot... And I don't like idiots...

12. oiShocKWavesv

I can't believe someone who says their from planet Vulcan is calling me immature, I half expected him to go "Beam me up, Scotty!" Instead of "I'm done here"

13. AwesomeGuy2010

sharqman
    Could you make this thread one where admins and me can post only? Is that possible? After what Leaf said I don't want anymore people who haven't even been on the server for 6 months to say I won't make a good mod.

14. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Shade Crest, the server with one admin and 2 mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.