Ban Appeal for LeafGreen877

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LeafGreen877, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

What is your IGN? LeafGreen877
    Who banned you? Z_milla
    Why were you banned? Disrespect

When were you banned? July 15

How long is your ban? Unknown

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I was on the server trying to offer my services to help people on their projects when hented flat out refused to to stop disrespecting and degrading me in public chat. I therefore retaliated against this player resulting in me getting banned.

Why should you be unbanned? It is a dispute between me and hented, not the server, and when I get back on, I am /ignore hented as I wasn't given the chance to.

Firstly, (for the admins mainly) is it even worth it for me to try to get myself unbanned? I have always been an unwanted person that gets shoved around (hence my attitude towards people) and this seems futile. Secondly, if you are going to perma ban me, let me get on the server briefly so I can find someone to fill in for me on Rushashana's and Ihas_kupcake's projects.

2. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

You were asked many times by both players and staff to stop being so rude to other people, at one point saying you hated everyone. You had more than enough time to either stop being rude, ignore someone you don't like, or just leave the server, all of which was mentioned in chat as a better option than insults.

If you want to play nicely on the server, I'm more than happy to switch your ban to a temporary one. However if your not going to make an effort to not be rude to other players, then I'll leave the ban as is.

So your choice. Are you willing to be more respectful to other players? It is as simple as not using chat if you feel the need to be rude.

3. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Fine then, I will play nicely on the server and continue my practice of /ignore.

And something you should know, I have so many people /ignore that the chances of me knowing anything are significantly low.

4. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Have you come to a decision yet on how long I will be banned for?

5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

If you can't even be bothered to show a little respect here...

stlnaturals likes this.
  6. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Look, I am sorry, but I am getting impatient. I will and can show respect but this is dragging on too long for me.

7. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

I know im not supposed to post here but by too long you mean 15 hours.

8. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Really dude just chill and do @ Z_Milla with no space

9. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Z_Millla [The first one didn't work on my end] Can you please tell me how long I am banned for? I need a reply before 9 PM GMT. --LeafGreen877

10. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

I am on a tight schedule, I don't exactly have time to wait for an admin to reply.

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Tight schedule...for a video game...
    [​IMG]

12. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

QuietSea are you able to deal with this ban appeal or is it limited to Z_Milla?

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I don't know. Judging how you're being really immature, I probably wouldn't want you unbanned >_>

stlnaturals likes this.
  14. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

QuietSea Tell me how I am being immature. And what you said, really stung.

15. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

Good Lord, I know I'm not supposed to post here, but you, sir or madam are being exceptionally disrepectful to the people you're asking a favor of. Now, Minecraft AND Shadecrest aren't going anywhere, and if your "tight schedule" is so demanding, why do you pursue this appeal in the first place? Gracious, if you want to be unbanned for a lack of respect, then show some in the first place! -.-
    --

Dynodamon and Dman2416 like this.
  16. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

InvaderZar Then tell me what I need to do to show this respect because as you rudely stated it, I apparently am not showing it. As of up until now, I have not detected a hint of rudeness in anything I have said.

This all could have been avoided if Z_Millla posted a reply to my question.

17. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

You're being blatently dismissive, demanding answers here and now. I'm not going to argue here though, it'd do as much good as yelling into a hole in the ground.

Dynodamon and Dman2416 like this.
  18. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

InvaderZar Sorry, but I am not a hole in the ground. I am a person who needs answers, not their time being thwarted.

And if I can't conform, then so be it.

19. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Fine, just perma ban me, I can tell I am no longer wanted around here and all you are trying to do is sweep me under the carpet. Say goodbye to Ihas_kupcake, Rushashana, CloverGreen_, kmpurplekat, and nerd_girl1997 for me if you even care that much.

20. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Z said he would make the ban temporary, NOT unban you straight away. Does it really matter if you find out now or in a few hours how many days it is? Regardless of when, you would have been unbanned at the same time.

Just drop it, sleep on it, and come back to this post tomorrow and see if anything has been posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.