Brand new semi-built town FOR SALE (by salmon)

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by salmon_flavour, Jul 18, 2013.

1. NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. OLD NEWS.

Talk to me in game for a tour.

So for the last months I have been secretly working on this town project. It is for sale.
    I simply built the town and it's now time for it to be used!

The existing town will cost 20k PLUS the standard 50k for setting up a town.

Town description:
    This town was built in an extreme hills biome and has paths and buildings that flow and penetrate through the terrain. Personally I find that too many towns are far too flat and lacking elevation, so I took upon the challenge of making something more complex.

There is a single wall that circles the entire town area, ascending and descending with the terrain.
    Within this wall is a "ring road" path that roughly circles the entire town.

There is a dozen or so building plots already made: half of these potential homes, the other half potential town infrastructure. I have left most semi-completed as it is up to the owner to decide how they want the final form to be. Paths to homes can also be built by the future homeowners.

There is a lot of extra land and space to build a significant amount of buildings/farms so don't be thinking this is all there can be

There's also a few little bonus features, like the floating island in the middle, the "Boiling Pot" and the "bird cage". Also be sure to check out the lava bridge and "salmon falls".

There...

PICTURES

Homes and Terraces
    [​IMG]

Main Spawn area
    [​IMG]

Main Spawn area inside
    [​IMG]

Homes, plots, and layered paths
    [​IMG]

Salmon Falls, home, ringroad.
    [​IMG]

Home, ringroad, spare plots and mountain overhang
    [​IMG]

Ringroad and spiral stair, mountain overhang
    [​IMG]

Site-surrounding Wall/Lava Bridge
    [​IMG]

The Boiling Pot (can be used for town resources/infrastructure)
    [​IMG]

AnnodynS likes this.
  2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I am very interested, will look for you in game :0

3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Beautiful Salmon :)

Flamestar00 likes this.
  4. PieSquared761

5. Pie cancelled the purchase

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
  6. PieSquared761

Took 1 hour :D

7. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

Let me join Pie.

8. Aarondang please read before you post. This is the second time now, pie doesn't own the town, she said it herself.

9. PieSquared761

10. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

If it matters at all I'm using tapatalk for iOS and that's the only quote* I see from pie :/. It may be a bug but last I saw the statement was pie bought it. Ill check on my PC in a bit but Arron maybe seeing the same thing. If its regarding another thread then I apologize. I am only referencing this one.

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

They said it in a different thread Dezmo; had me confused for a few moments as well.

Just to clarify, if Pie doesn't own the town; what did they pay 70k for?

aarondang likes this.
  12. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

Lol exactly. But hey, my apologies again as I was confused too.

13. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

So my understanding of this was that, I saw Salmon's post and thought that Pie owned the town since she bought it. Since the other post was linked to this, I thought it was the same town so I asked if I could join. Later, when Pie said she didn't own the town, I thought there was two towns which was the only reason I asked to join again on the other post. Sorry if I misunderstood something, but now I believe Salmon was messing around and it was a inside joke that others wouldn't understand or it could be just me.

14. PieSquared761

I returned the town to pursue other projects.

15. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I like the brick and sandstone, they clash together nicely!

16. lol no inside jokes man... the town was for sale, pie was going to buy it but she didn't. So i waited a while, nobody else was interested, so i made it a town myself. Thats the whole story :)

17. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

You might have wanted to post here then saying it's still up for sale, instead of leaving us with the message that Pie had bought it.

aarondang likes this.
  18. Probably could have, but I never got around to it, as nobody except pie expressed any interest. If somebody was genuinely interested they would have at least spoken to me in game or sent a PM. I tossing around news of selling the town in chat before making this thread and had no interest then either.