Just an idea for PVP combat warping.

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by o0z, Jul 31, 2013.

1. o0z

o0z Member

Since I just got banned for combat warping, I would like to make a suggestion so combat warping is no longer a thing. ( I was in a fight with dreamzz and pad, and they chased me to the ocean, I got ahead, and I went to the bottom of the ocean, and I /home'd, I believe that this isn't combat warping as the enemy was not able to keep up with its target, so about 5 mins after i warp out, they ban me. But thats not what this is about) Anyway, im suggesting a plugin that makes it so if there is an enemy player within 10,15, 25, whatever it decides to be, the player should have to wait an extra 10 seconds before warping out. Thanks! :)

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

When you are being chased you should check local before warping out, as a newer player you probably didn't know this etiquette but I added it to the rules so that there is less mishap.

thechooosen1 likes this.
  3. o0z

o0z Member

This isn't what the thread is about, thanks for telling me and adding a rule that wasn't there, that I got banned for.

4. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Actually, it had been about a 5 minute chase out to the desolate spit of land you jumped off of to port... I was only a 5 second swim behind you, actively firing arrows.. I say this only because I had been able to keep up with you

5. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Even if you had respiration or something that'd keep you alive longer if your at a depth they cannot get to. You would've died and they could've attempted to get your stuff. No reason ever to warp when you were actively engaged in combat with them behind you.

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

It's not a rule, it's a suggestion. If no one is within 150 blocks of you, then there's no way that they were still chasing.

sharqman likes this.
  7. o0z

o0z Member

You guys aren't understanding what this thread is about, its a suggestion. Its not a ban appeal, I said it earlier, this isn't about the fight I warped out from.

8. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Its fine a common sense rule easy to fix by porting the person back.