[DENIED]Chronos872's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Chronos, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

What is your IGN? Chronos872​

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. cant find it so i am going to say No​

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I am 26​

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? Yes ...(Edit) Another server​

When were you first seen on the server? September 22 2011​

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? Skype/Teamspeak

Are you active on the server? Yes

Are you active on the forum? Allways

Forum post count? 139​

What time zone do live in? Central America​

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? I have became more active recently and i have been a long time member i am Co owner of the new PvP town with North_Korean and Sioutdoors. (and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?) If i could see the future i would gladly answer this, but for now i will say no

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I am a good and honest person i am a great person i do not get offended easy. I am online most of the time through out the day. I like helping people and keeping everything going smoothly. A Happy server is a Healthy server!

2. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

I know i don't know you that well in game, but from what I can tell by ur application is that u could be a trustworthy person with a lot of humor. You Got My Vote! :p

( just my advice though i dont see u very often in chat get more social :) it might just be me though u may be very social :()

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

chronos please add a poll. thanks.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I'm not staff but best of luck to you!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

6. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Just wanted to mention that I've been friends with Chronos for several months now.. sort of by accident on skype. I was having trouble trying to get going on FTB and he walked me meticulously through the process of downloading an older version (via skype) as I had inadvertently upgraded and permanently messed up my install. I was sos-ing all over the forum boards.. and he came to the rescue. Since then we've become friends. He also lives not very far from my real life home in Texas.

He has played some on creative and I have started building on survival in his town. I have no idea how much he actually plays in game but as far as his character goes, I really admire his steady personality and his willingness to help me out..actually took a few hours for him to help me.

Just a bit of background from someone who has gotten to know Chronos fairly well. He's a pretty smart guy and he's easy to get along with.

Padaun, Archenemy666 and Chronos like this.
  7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

That's more praise than most of the other apps combined, so I am going to take Anno's word for it that he'd be good.

AnnodynS and Archenemy666 like this.
  8. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Chronos.. you better be a good boy. My reputation is on the line here. xD

9. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Yes mam :p

AnnodynS likes this.
  10. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

There are so many mods nowadays..... I don't really think we need anymore... We usually have 2-3 on 24/7 including awas.

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

idk, there are more people getting on survival

AnnodynS likes this.
  12. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

meh kinda.

13. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

locked, try to be more social/helpful in game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.