Elysium

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by North_Korean, Aug 5, 2013.

1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I'll post my application later today, right now it's 3 pm so it'll be anywhere from 2-8 hours

DakodaRivers likes this.
  2. oiShocKWavesv

IGN: oiShocKWavesv
    Date of joining(/seen): One month ago (early August)
    Would you help around town(50 word paragraph)?: I would definitely help around town, I love getting involved with communities and helping others. This new town seem like it would be great fun to be involved in and I can't wait to see what new challenges it throws at me. I generally like to help other people and helping around town is no hard feet for me.
    Teamspeak?: I have Teamspeak and Skype
    What qualities makes you a good town member(50 word paragraph)?: I'm a good town member as I am very selfless, easy to get along with, willing to help others and love getting involved in communities, especially new ones. Also I am on nearly everyday, on and off for at least five hours and for that duration I am nearly constantly on Teamspeak. Medieval just so happens to be my favourite type of building.
    Example builds(Pictures):[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Approved Chronos sioutdoors one of you add him to town or I will next time I am on.

4. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

allready got him :)

AnnodynS likes this.
  5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Welcome Shockwave. :) PS. Great house! I have like 64 white wool if you need some.

6. oiShocKWavesv

Thanks, I've nearly done my house, but I need a break from minecraft.

7. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

Nice job on adding depth to the side ;)

8. oiShocKWavesv

Thanks xD you can never go wrong with a good pattern...

9. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

10. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

SCK, why are you such a camper.

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

IGN: -_-
    Date of joining(/seen): Oct 24th 2012
    Would you help around town(50 word paragraph)? Yes, I would help around your town.
    Teamspeak? Yes, although I rarely use it.
    What qualities makes you a good town member(50 word paragraph)? I'm a good town builder. As Circle Inc (From the first iterations of ftb) can atone to, I'm good at maintaining the infrastructure required for towns and bases. This would manifest itself on the server as me constantly building and expanding the town (provided no other projects are under construction).
    Example builds(Pictures):
    It's me.
    My builds can be viewed on the creative server at /warp SteamTown and /warp Columbia

12. North_Korean

13. Legend9468

<3 (If that was for me)
    </3 (if it wasn't)

14. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

15. North_Korean

It was for you :p

Legend9468 likes this.
  16. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

17. oiShocKWavesv

Yay legend

18. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

sweet legend I saw what you built for piesquared it was very nice. keep in mine we are going for more of a rugged town with less formal roads and paths

19. Legend9468

Less formal isn't that hard to do, it's just less geometry in the town design and using gravel as compared to stone slabs.

I'll keep that in mind though.

AnnodynS, sioutdoors and stlnaturals like this.
  20. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

IGN: DakodaRivers
    Date of joining(/seen): July 27, 2012
    Would you help around town(50 word paragraph)?I would love to help around town, I love getting involved and helping others. This seems like it would be great fun to be involved in and I can't wait to see what new challenges it throws at me. I love helping out with town projects or even just with supplies either for town or for neighbors
    Teamspeak? Never tried to use it.
    What qualities makes you a good town member(50 word paragraph)?I'm a good town member as I am very easy to get along with, I'm willing to help others and love getting involved in communities. Also I am on almost everyday, on and off. I have been wanting to start with new types of builds and medieval seems like a ton of fun.
    Example builds(Pictures): 2013-08-09_15.09.34.png 2013-08-09_15.10.05.png 2013-08-09_15.10.32.png 2013-08-09_15.10.35.png 2013-08-09_15.09.34.png 2013-08-09_15.10.05.png 2013-08-09_15.10.32.png 2013-08-09_15.10.35.png 2013-08-09_15.09.34.png 2013-08-09_15.10.05.png 2013-08-09_15.10.32.png 2013-08-09_15.10.35.png