Constant raiding in peaceful :P

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Mae, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mae

Mae Member

What is your IGN?: Mae140

What is the IGN of the offenders?: LeafGreen877

Which rules did they break?: Constantly raiding a settlement in Peaceful and having their home set here for the purpose.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Pawnking2, Leadforu

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: The first time Lead confronted Lead he told her our settlement was directly in his line of travel, which is a lie since his home is set over 2000 blocks away :S . then when Lead was telling him to leave us alone when he, in our opinion, intimidated her saying, "You're lucky I won't be coming back here for awhile."

Around what time did it happen? (include timezone): The most recent was at 10:54 PM EST, 8/6/13, but the offender has raided at least 3 times in July, all within close weeks.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Of course.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: No, sorry. I wish I did.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: The two admins on at the most recent raid were Sharq and Quiet.

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: No.

2. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

How often is he raiding yall and is his home set there for the purpose of raiding?

3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

his home is set in a horse barn..i just checked it.

4. Mae

Mae Member

We thought it was, since at one point late last month, Lead and I were working in our stables with our horses and he just appeared from around the corner. We think he warped there and at one point had his home set, but his home isn't set here now.
    As for the constant raiding, he raided three or so times in one month, each raid being at least a week apart maybe more.
    (We checked prism late July.)

5. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

In my opinion that's nothing to ban for. I've raided people way more frequently then that and they didn't even get mad haha. Like I said just lock your chests and if he starts raiding like multiple times a day or something where it's as if he's going out of his way to irritate yall then repost but for now I think it's fine.

6. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Let me put this straight, Mae, as I can see you are muddled in confused and illogical thoughts. For one, my home has never been set at your place and nor is it over 2000 blocks away like you are saying and at one point my home was a lot closer to this settlement of yours. Also, I don't set my homes for the purpose of raiding unless someone asks me to so they can go raid it and as soon as they done with one trip, I move it elsewhere so they don't over-raid. As for the most recent raid (and one of the others), I was with a raiding party who had no aim at anything and it was pure chance that we happened at the settlement. And as you saw, I simply stood off to the side and did not raid like you had asked before. Speaking of which, nothing I said to Leadforu had any intention of being threatening or harassing as you seem to think. Also, raiding at least once every two weeks is not constant so don't think that way. If you don't believe me, go look it up.
    So, please, stop making wild accusations without having a solid basis upon which to have them be on. It is illogical to for this course of action to happen.

7. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

And another thing, mainly for QuietSea, the place where you warped to that has my home set is where I live. Prism it and you can see that SimplyGreen03, MaddiegreeN, CloverGreen_, and I built that place.

8. Mae

Mae Member

Excuse you, but when we found you and your little party raiding earlier tonight and I told you to get out you said your group wanted to raid the village so you showed it to them.
    Stop trying to change what happened.

9. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Someone lock this thread. I'm not interested in Mae trying to start internet arguments.

10. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Everyone has a right to a say, I believe that you have put up things like this that others believe are stupid.

Mae you have a point, do you have and screenshots of this or chat logs, like if you took a screenie by accident like I have a few times? XD

11. Mae

Mae Member

Unfortunately I don't :/

12. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Well anyway, I believe you, after witnessing some of the things Leaf has put on the forums and done in-game.

13. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked, stealing is legal, lock your chests. 3 times in one month is not that often at all and it doesn't matter if they are in a stealing party. It becomes harassment when they do it on a daily basis or if they always say they are stealing from you when they go to loot.
    Banned for 1 day for this, do not set your home somewhere so other people can use it to raid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.