[DENIED]MaddiegreeN's Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by MaddiegreeN, Aug 7, 2013.

?

Should I become mod? Huehue

1. Yes!

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Nope..

21 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddiegreeN

MaddiegreeN Member

What is your IGN? MaddiegreeN

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. I think for a day or two, for small things.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I am fifteen years old, and I'm pretty mature., at times.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? No, and I'd like to try it out.

When were you first seen on the server? January 29, 2013

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have a TS.

Are you active on the server? Yes, about 5 days a week.

Are you active on the forums? Yep.

What sets you apart from others? Well, I believe that my humor, and creativity sets me apart. I think that a mod position would give me a chance to help out the server and its occupants by being able to ban or kick troublemakers. I'm just, understanding, and smart ( I hope x3 ).

2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

who's voting no? at least comment with a reason if your going to do that...

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I didn't vote for some reasons. I think Maddie is a friendly person on the server. She seems to always be helpful and encourage others to join. I would imagine she has what it takes to become a trial mod. I and some others are aware that there are enough Mods on the server, we seem to have at least 2, if not 3 on 24/7.

But anyway, good luck Maddie :p

4. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Hi Mads,

I just wanted to say ur awesome but im also not going to vote like for most of the same reasons like CanOpenerTrooper, this is because there r now a ton of mods. But I also hope u get mod! (Just me but maybe try again in like a month if u dont get it?)

Ur pal,

AQT

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  5. MaddiegreeN

MaddiegreeN Member

Thank you guys x3

6. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

I don't think I'm going to vote on this.
    But good luck, girlfrand. :3

7. MaddiegreeN

MaddiegreeN Member

8. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

CanOpenerTrooper, i hardly ever see you online, so you and I are obviously on at different times. There are not always 2+ mods online.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

9. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I am almost always on from 11 a.m to 12 p.m and then I have to got to work and finish what I am doing there. Then I get back on from 4-12 at night.... And then I take my laptop upstairs and venture around for the rest of the night :I soooo uhhh, you must never be on Survival then...

(I have no life)

10. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

Ah... sorry, thinking about creative :p
    You're obviously not on creative that much haha ;)
    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

11. HappyHippo56

HappyHippo56 New Member VIP

I think you would be a good mod, but I do agree that we already have a lot. I'm not going to vote either, but good luck!

12. MaddiegreeN

MaddiegreeN Member

Thank you guys :)

13. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked, sorry you're not what we're looking for in a mod. Try helping out players more and being mature all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.