Suggestion | Plugin | Minevey - Donate without spending money

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by Minevey, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Minevey

Minevey New Member

Hello Users,

I'd like to suggest a plugin for Shadecrest it’s called Minevey. Minevey is a plugin that you can further monetize the server, since only a small percentage of server players are actually donators this plugin gives a great opportunity to increase revenue and player satisfaction. Minevey is linked to survey sites which provide your players surveys so you can monetize, and they can get that new rank they want.

Each time a player does a quick survey it’s roughly 1 dollar (16 Veypoints) put towards the server. This way you can offer rank upgrades and other items proportionally. For example a rank that would normally cost $15 would be 240 Veypoints. With Minevey you can open up donations to players that either wont or cant donate and give them the ability to do so!

The Minevey website : http://www.minevey.com

Add Minevey on Skype if you have any additional questions!

I hope that the administrators can take a look at this plugin because it's a really big hit and can monetize the server up to 50% more.
    Thank you.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Were this an actual server player suggesting it, I would be more inclined to look further into it. But an account named after the pluggin? This suggests a spammer wanting increased site traffic.

AwesomeGuy2010 likes this.
  3. Minevey

Minevey New Member

I'm not trying to spam I'm just trying to make server owners aware of this new service. It can help all server fund fees large and small.

Let me know if you have any questions about how it works or anything :D

Legend9468 likes this.
  4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Hmmmmm, interesting; you replied back. I wasn't expecting that.

5. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Hmmmmm i also think u made the plugin. B|............XD

I so very wonder what tht means? Btw do u even play on SC, if so is ur user Minevey? Ooor is it someone i know if u play on the server i might not actually think ur trying to trick the admins into getting a plugin (im truly not being mean or accusing im just kinda of interested)
    I mean user name is the same as the plugin, like legend pointed out, and u hav a youtube video for it (not saying thts weird XD) so im just curious.

6. Minevey

Minevey New Member

I dont believe that was me, Minevey is supposed to be Minecraft and survey mixed together :D.

7. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Oh no i meant like hav u even been on the servers and if u hav wats ur user XD!

8. Minevey

Minevey New Member

I've never been on SC :(

9. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Oh and I just looked at the plugin. It's kinda of like our currency system where we vote and we earn rupies to spend on what we want! :3

10. Minevey

Minevey New Member

11. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

We have quite a few donaters how you judged this would up our donations idk. From the looks of it is pretty entreupeneral you probably make a commision then the server gets it. Why wouldn't one of our admins make a page filled with monetized surveys that deposit funds into a server paypal. To keep track of it add it to our forums user database keep track of how much users "donate" and they get vip that way.

12. Minevey

Minevey New Member

That is a great point, and that is indeed a good way to boost income. But this was designed to make it easier for the average serverowner to boost revenue.

13. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I think this is a good idea, but I'd rather just pay out £20 for VIP V. I'm doing it near the end of the month.

14. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

So you're not benefiting from this plugin in any way hm?
    We use buycraft right now anyway so the plugin would need a nice hook into buycraft to fit our system.
    EDIT: also we will not use any plugins that are not approved by bukkit unless we trust the devs.

QuietSea, Chronos and Dynodamon like this.