New Spawn

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by sharqman, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

A huge underwater city would be cool

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I think we should re-organize the islands. Putting the hub(warp spawn) in the center, and above off to the side the events hub. Then maybe a parkour of broken ships with the kraken scene to the new auction house. Then we connect the auction house to the events by putting all of the events in a ring with bridges connecting them all. We can put the three pvp arenas in the center of the ring (I will try and get those set up as well). The only complication is that we would need to move all of the scripts and warps. If you guys can take care of the warps I can do the scripts fairly easily. Sorry i posted this thread publicly quiet I thought that our members would be mature and put more that simple half sentence remarks praising the old spawn.

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

That all sounds really nice. I like the concept that we went for with the new spawn compared to the old one (having a less intimidating, more small and friendly area), but as of now it doesn't flow very well. It's almost more like we didn't know how to connect the different elements of spawn so they were just separated onto islands. With this new setup (expecially the bridges, sea creatures, and sunken ships to explore), I think the whole spawn would flow a lot better and be more fun in general.

4. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

hmm, i might have to try to add LWC to my private server, i have mob arena running perfectly fine with deadbolt :p

EDIT: some servers seem to have it working, and the pastebin error log that sharq put up looks like LWC being glitchy

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013