Chiseled Stone Bricks

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by tjayh913, Sep 15, 2013.

1. tjayh913

tjayh913 New Member

Chiseled stone bricks can be very aesthetically useful for adding texture and accents into stone walls, but they are currently far too rare for this purpose. At only 3 per jungle temple, barring any past admin spawning for auctions or events, there surely can't be more than a few dozen on the entire server? At this rarity, they are only practical as "centerpiece" blocks to demonstrate the builders wealth/luck. However, at least personally, they seem to be less "centerpiece"'blocks, but more accent blocks for large scale patterns. Unless some players are currently holding them as a symbol or store of wealth, they have no other function than aesthetics. If they are made more common, they can be used to improve the appearance of buildings on the server. Therefore I propose that they be added to the admin shop to increase their availability. I would suggest a price on the order of 200r in order to make acquiring significant numbers of them practical, while still retaining some value and rarity.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

A+ in English.

3. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Aren't these blocks located in the End dungeons as well? Not a bad idea if they aren't.

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Nope, only cracked and mossy stone bricks are in strongholds. So the only way to get these at the moment is by tearing down the 3 of them you find in jungle temples, or getting them from events.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

You can get these blocks from mcmmo.
    Mossy stonebrick = Seed skills from herbalism
    Cracked brick = berserker or whatever from unarmed
    Isn't there a redstone trick to getting them?

6. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Not anymore, they fixed piston block transmuters a while ago. :(
    As for my opinion, I think this is a perfectly reasonable block to be added to the admin shop.

Nifix likes this.
  7. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Are they THAT rare? I have several stacks! Well, it DOES seem like a good idea.

8. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Just for future reference, anyone who says they have a large quantities of them; might you also say where you got them from?

9. ndvenckus1

I know stacks on stacks have been given out from various server events, like auctions and glass cage.

Nifix likes this.
  10. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

I continue to petition for a drop party. I think you could drop as much as 7 without it being too OP.

11. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Yep. Played glass cage 3 times ever. Get at least 2 stacks each time, sometimes more

12. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I suppose I'll have to start waking up on Sundays then.

13. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I haven't got any the last 5 times I played, so maybe not.

14. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I never get any from glass cage o.o

15. ndvenckus1

They were much more common in glass cage back when chiseled stone bricks were a newer thing, not so much recently.

16. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Make sure to go where no one else is, as far away as possible

17. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

But still, make a cool shop for items usually unobtainable, like webs, sponges, and such.

18. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Nevermind, I found it.

19. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Circle stone really?

20. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

It's a major and integral part of our server economy! (sarcasm)