Gledhill98s New Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Gledhill98, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

What is your IGN?Gledhill98
    Who banned you? awastedlife

Why were you banned(ban message)?Imported from old ban

When were you banned?It says 1st July 2013 but it was imported from an old ban.

How long is your ban?Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?I broke into the house that someone had taken over my plot in a town, and i griefed it. Also i was advertising.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I believe I have served my ban and would really love to help out with the server.This used to be my favourite server until i got banned which restricted me from playing it i havetried many servers since but none were as nice a community as Shadecrest.

2. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I recall u being a good person, if my memory is correct. I think it depends on how bad the greifing and advertising was, you seem to be sincere and want to come back.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

3. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Yes i was very nice and well liked on the server the griefing was not vry big and the advertising was mabye 10 posts

4. bobbylou4

I honestly was not there, so awastedlife

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I remember your advertising and I think I remember even after you was told to stop you continue. I could be wrong though. Anyway that's all I had to say

6. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

yes i do accept i was advertising and did it after i was told to stop but i believe i have served my ban also siout could you unban me from creative.

7. bobbylou4

because you've been gone for a year and people change and nobody seems to want to have any imput i'll unban you. slip up once and ur done though =P as far as creative make another ban appeal?