[DENIED]Dman2416's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Dman2416, Oct 9, 2013.

?

Should I become moderator?

1. Yes. He will do just fine

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. NO. He'll burn the server down!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

What is your IGN?
    Dman2416

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain:
    I was banned once on creative for griefing a players' build. I was given a 3 week ban and have not been banned since.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    I am 16, will be 17 in about 3 months as of writing this.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    No.

When were you first seen on the server?
    January 21, 2013

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I have teamspeak, and I could get tapatalk on my phone.

Are you active on the server?
    I do my best to come on daily, but some days I simply cant log in due to RL stuff, like school and responsibilities, and tend to go on vacations every few months, but not usually for a ridiculously long time.

Are you active on the forum?
    Yes, although my post count might not back it, I'm constantly looking at new threads and keeping up with current events.

Forum post count?

What time zone do live in?
    MST (Arizona)

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Again, I do my best to be online daily, at least for a few minutes. I will be gone from the 10th to 20th of October, but will still be on the forums.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I believe I could be a good mod in the sense that I can help people. Although my usual attitude might not reflect it, I enjoy helping people in any way needed. I also enjoy the fact that I could have the ability to rid the server of people like advertisers and griefers, instead of sitting there helplessly begging for a mod or admin to come on when an advertiser or someone spamming profanities is on the loose.

I do believe that I would be a nice contribution to the staff team as I can lend a hand to all who need it, even staff who might be busy with other duties. I'm willing to do anything to keep ShadeCrest a great and fair player community for all those who wish to follow the rules.

In conclusion, I think I would be a good addition to the team. I don't wish to simply seek power, but rather be in a position to help people far more than I can now.

QuietSea likes this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Dman is really mature and has been on the server a long time. :)

3. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

what the penguin said

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked you need to use the new format. Make a new post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.