Redstoner needed (paying)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Oct 13, 2013.

1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

So, when the 1.7 worlds come out I will be starting a huge new cave project. Basically I have bought 10+ chests full of stone and building supplies. Planning on making a steam punk based cave system. I have also got a ton of red stone related stuff. I just need 1 person to make me the following:

Large piston door (paying 1000r)

red stone powered lights that turn on and off (paying 2000r, this will have a lot of lights to power)

More stuff will be added in the future. Tips might be included if the person hides the red stone well. All red stone related stuff & tools will be provided. All un-used items must be returned!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

I can do the Large piston door, the automatic farm is illegal, the lights are easy too. Would you prefer a on/off(t-flip flop) state or just a lever(light switch)?

Would the redstone supplies be provided?

3. CanOpenerTrooper

Red stone supplies will be provided, for the lights I would prefer a lever on/off switch. It would most likely power a good 64 + lights o_o

4. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Umm, who said an automatic farm is illegal? To my knowledge, all non-mob farms are legal as long as they aren't massive/complicated enough to cause lag.

Dynodamon likes this.
  5. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

Really?!?!?!?! Omg...I could have automated all my farms...I got yelled at by an admin last year for trying to automate it...

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

If it's massive and you have tens of thousands of wheat and seed entities floating through a bunch of flowing water, then yeah, you're going to get yelled at and be asked to remove it. But a simple automatic crop farm is no problem, especially if you divide it into segments so you don't have a bunch of items flowing at a time. Lag or potential lag is the only reason you'll be asked to remove or modify a non-mob automatic farm.

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

8. iwilleatyou4

iwilleatyou4 Member Creative Architect

Take out the Red, and I'm your man.

9. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Is it till running? Cus i think im able to do the light switching on and off.

Sent from mah fone

10. CanOpenerTrooper

I think I might follow through on this.

11. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

If you still want it, just message me.

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

13. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

I can build stoof, but redstone is outta mah league- you like dirt...? cuz... I can make dirt buildingz :3

BurningIce2 likes this.
  14. trukklob

lol... cut-off jean shorts, cigarette, bottled beer in a coozy, 'murika tank-top, trucker hat, and thumbs up...? sounds legit.
    (Murka)

15. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Hehe, red stoner.

16. trukklob

staid roner

17. trukklob

staid roner (red stainor) I stain things red :3

18. BurningIce2

?? Sorry I don't get it, English isn't my first language:O

Sent from mah fone

19. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The thread was started a while back, Can's just saying that he may still do this. As in the project may not have been worked on in a while.

20. BurningIce2

Ok thanks :)

Sent from mah fone