[DENIED]AwesomeGuy2010's New Mod Appliction

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Oct 14, 2013.

?

Would I make a good moderator?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I like what you are all about with your responsibility and how you are into leadership. From what I see I think you would be a good moderator but I just don't think you would fit in place with your age, I voted no because of the age but if you were older I think you would fit the position very well. You just might not fit well with the older age group that moderators are a part of. I honestly just don't like the idea of younger people having the moderator position when there are older more mature people that could fit in place better.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Thanks for the comment and the vote. I have been on as much because of internet issues and school work, it's the end of the year and I feel like I should focus more on schol, even though it's only Year 7. If you guys feel like I should re-apply when I am more active, let me know, but if you think I am good now, also voice your opinion. :)

thodazarexrt likes this.
  3. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

You are very mature and have good staff traits, but activity is the only problem, if it is improved, then I will vote yes :)

4. AwesomeGuy2010

I know, it is the last few weeks of school for me and homework and assessments are just being piled on. Put that on top of me writing my book and being an entreprenuer, I don't have much spare time for Minecraft at the moment. In 3 weeks assessments are over, so I will be able to really start being judged by activity then. Thanks for the feedback. :)

hywzerboydy and Flamestar00 like this.
  5. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

I really like the way you have taken the comments on board. This by far shows your maturity and ability to become a moderator. The only problem I have as your activity as hywzer said.

6. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

For now I am voting yes, because I think once the schoolwork has decreased, you activity will get better

7. AwesomeGuy2010

Thankyou both. About 2-3 weeks of major assessment left, then just a cruisy 2 weeks. Yesterday I had an ALGEBRA test. Turns out it's not as hard as you think. :)

8. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

easy :D love algebra
    I voted yes :)

9. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Won't this just mean that you can only really play during the holidays? It sounds like you're probably not in Qld, or just in middle school, but year 8 will still be more work, which means less time you can play.

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    sharqman likes this.
  10. AwesomeGuy2010

I had all the algebra posts deleted because it got off-topic. I live in Victoria, and I will be able to be on more. For the last few weeks of the year they ramp everything up. The first 3 terms are easy, and it's only exams and assessments at the end of the year where I cn't be on as much. :)

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

moose this thread was locked for a reason

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

moose didn't unlock it I did. The app is still open, it just got offtopic.

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

That's why i locked it lol. plus there's like 17 noes and 5 yeses. if you want to keep it open that's fine idc

14. AwesomeGuy2010

A lot of people voted no because of my inactivity (explained above) and said that they wanted to change it, so it is pretty balanced. :)

15. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Unless they said that in a previous thread, I just scrolled up and there were not at least 7 people who said that they want their vote changed to a yes.

16. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

It's a pain but just do another poll?

17. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Another poll = Another thread = More off topic and blah blah blaaah, like he said before just wait until he is active then make another app

18. AwesomeGuy2010

I've had people send me pms on the forums and in-game.

19. AwesomeGuy2010

Everyone can give their opinions now and I can be judged once I become more active. :)

hywzerboydy and Flamestar00 like this.
  20. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Denied. We do not think you will be a good mod due to inactivity and lack of potential. In addition to people who enforce the rules we need people who can come up with ways to improve the server. You are suspended from applying until further notice. Do not pm people about applying like you have done previously, we will let you know if we think you have changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.