chests unlocking

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by sioutdoors, Oct 19, 2013.

1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I would like an investigation into some of my chest getting unlocked. Especially the full chest of horse armor. At some point they apparently became unlocked. Further more if it shows that I did infact locked them I want all the contents back.

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ill come check it out. Anyone else got this problem?
    edit: moose has rolled back, stuffs there, if anyone else has this problem/it happens again, it might be a buggy plugin update in which case sharq can look into it.

Btw local seems to work fine to me?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

No clue what happened to the lock, but given the fact that food and cobble chests were locked, it should have been obvious it was locked. I've refunded you 800r to relock 2 chests.

aarondang I can't seem to find where you put the armor, but you probably should've realised that it's too good to be true. Put it in a chest at your /home or /warp hakalu please.

4. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

I checked with /cinfo and it wasn't locked. I have had rerolls before near my chests and they never become unlocked. The armor is in a chest downstairs at /warp Hakalu.

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I was on when aaron was doing the raid,it did seem odd that siout didn't lock that chest,but knowing siout,im sure it was locked...and later on...Aaron found an unlocked chest in ks's house but ks said there were no unlocked chests in that house so...somethings going on dunno what but it does look like something is.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

This doesn't really relate to the locked chests, but I have noticed the channel plugin is a little buggy. It no longer says "nobody can hear you" when you are in local. I have noticed this problem on both servers.

7. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

sharqman

8. sioutdoors

Aaron fair enough can I have one diamond armor and 2 each gold and iron you can keep the rest

9. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

I was trolling him that time.

10. sioutdoors

Also I left a golden horse armor in my mailbox free for raiders to grab. Why would I not lock up an entire single chest full. The full chest of saddles is locked

11. majestic_moose

You have your stuff back
    Thanks

12. sioutdoors

Short 3 diamond horse armor but its all good. Thanks for looking into it

13. majestic_moose

Did you have 3 or 6? I added 3 around when I posted

14. sioutdoors

OK I looked last night about 9 hours or so ago which was well before your post thanks

15. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

There was 3 diamond horse armor in there when I first checked.

16. sioutdoors

Aaron I'll get something to ya for the trouble as soon as I can