Hello all.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by LyndhurstV, Oct 30, 2013.

1. LyndhurstV

LyndhurstV New Member

I've been away for such a long time, I forget how amazing this server used to be. I haven't signed in for quite some time, so I was just wondering how active the survival server is?

I'd love to join in with the fun again, and perhaps start a new town someday. Though, I'd just like to ask, how many players still come online? What's the most active time and how many players are normally online?

Thank you for reading.

2. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I think people are most active on weekends, usually about 12 people online at a time, but I once saw 45 one sunday evening. I have never met you, but you look like a nice person. Welcome back to Shadecrest.

3. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Weekends tend to have more players and can range anywhere from 10 to 30 players in my experience. During the week most people are on in the later hours of the day (I'm EST.)

From the Space phone.

4. LyndhurstV

LyndhurstV New Member

I can name some members that I remember, friends, would it be possible to tell me who left and who's still here?

JoeyLeary, nrayf, Golui and dragonewt.

Also, why aren't there many players playing anymore?

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Everyone is waiting for 1.7.2, all of the players have left or are inactive.
    EDIT: were you in flexcity?

6. LyndhurstV

LyndhurstV New Member

I started my own town called Quiet_Sands, my old username was MuttleyJames. Though I remember helping a little around Flexcity. The floating islands right?

Are many of the older players still playing survival? I'm not sure if I should start playing again, the player base doesn't look very promising, which is extremely unfortunate.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  7. sharqman

ooo I was in Pine_Square too :p there are plenty of older players and a lot newer ones too. I think we should get a snapshop vanilla 1.7.2 server up so that people can play on it. Everyone is really just playing the new update.

8. LyndhurstV

LyndhurstV New Member

Sorry, I edited my last post. I was in Pine_Square, but I quickly remembered creating a town before that.

9. sharqman

Ah yes I remember that town and your old account ;)

10. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I probably wasn't around when u were...either way,I'd say come back,give it a chance and if ya don't like it then you can decide to stay or go inactive again...as sharqy has said everyone is basically playing the new update

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

11. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I'm still here, I'm a sc veteran :p

I remember when the portal to yards secret shop was under the stairs in spawn :p

12. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I remember you, and I'm still here :) A lot of us are, and old players are always coming back.

13. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Hello and welcome back :)

14. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Welcome back, I remember you, although I haven't really spoken to you much in game.

15. nutz_22

nutz_22 New Member

I recently came back after a long absence and don't regret it at all.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  16. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Welcome back :D. It's always good to see old players coming back to the server :).