aarondang

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Ksapple107, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

So.. I figured I would show you some screenshots. My case is that I don't believe you want someone like aarondang on your server. He makes me feel like I want to quit survival altogether and I'm sure he makes others feel that way too. Here are the screenshots:
    View attachment 1150
    2013-11-02_00.50.03.png 2013-11-02_00.50.09.png 2013-11-02_00.50.12.png 2013-11-02_00.50.15.png 2013-11-02_00.50.19.png 2013-11-02_00.52.37.png 2013-11-02_00.54.00.png 2013-11-02_00.55.37.png 2013-11-02_00.56.35.png 2013-11-02_00.56.41.png
    PLEASE READ

Before that ^ happened, we had a fight at Elysium that I thought was friendly (as in whoever wins will give stuff back). So I put on my best diamond armour, knowing that he wouldn't take it. I grabbed my awesome bow (which was the one thing that he kept in the end). He told me "I would feel bad taking your armour" so I assumed it wasn't his plan to. He also said "I'm just looking for some fun" and so we had fun in the town going after eachother, I finally found him, hit him quite a few times, then ran into a house where he killed me. So I congradulated him on winning and then said "I'll be right there". I went back to the sight, and he was gone with me stuff. I said to him that I didn't understand and he told me "I didn't tell you I wouldn't take your stuff, I just said I'd feel bad, can you not read? what are you 4?"
    I mean.. I get that I may have misinterpreted it but .. 4? and yes I can read.. and type.
    In the photos above, he told me there was something I placed in his house and I should remove it or I will be reported, but he wouldn't tell me what I placed (because I must of placed it accidentally for I had no idea..

I strongly believe aarondang should be banned from the server, my bow returned, and my 10k rupies as well. aarondang has been like this to everyone. He is very selfish, greedy, and clever in a bad way.. He insulted me so many times. Just ask anyone.. sioutdoors, annodyn, anyone! They all know how terrible aaron is and I'm sure shadecrest would be a better place without him. Permanently :(
    I have also heard from a lot of people that aarondang has had previous banns as well as the fact that no one likes him and everyone believes him to be a negative impact on the server.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    DeeeezNutz and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  2. Ksapple107

I tried to be kind to him :/ He wouldn't reason with me, he just kept calling me childish, daft, ignorant, "4 years old"

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

4. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Wow really aaron? REALLY? Ks I think you handled this in good humour despite what was said to you. :) It shows your maturity.

5. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Temp banned. Locked.

6. Ksapple107

"I strongly believe aarondang should be banned from the server, my bow returned, and my 10k rupies as well."
    I did mention the bow and 10 k rupies that I spent to get my armour back. I'm a victim of text. I misinterpreted what aaron was saying but I am pretty sure it was intended trickery. What do you guys think about getting my stuff back? Was it fair pvp? (For the record, the bow is amazing (God bow? idk..), "better than anything I've had before"-aarondang).

It's a lot to lose to a guy who has a bad reputation and just got banned. If anything, just give me the rupies