Ban appeal for a ban I don't remember

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by kallezz, Nov 15, 2013.

1. kallezz

kallezz New Member

What is your IGN?
    kallezz
    Who banned you?
    It says console
    Why were you banned?
    Imported old ban. What does this mean?
    When were you banned?
    1st July it says on the site, but I dont remember getting any bans. I'm huge fan of shadecrest and I've been creative member since 2012.
    How long is your ban?
    I don't know. Permanent?
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?
    I don't know much about it, I was in creative today and I started feeling like survival, I tried to join... Banned. Then I was wondering why I am banned, I'm nice and social guy and I don't like any kinda griefing or such.
    Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I don't remember getting any bans on survival and I'd love to play survival.

2. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Why has this not been dealt with yet?

Sent from Sleberts phone

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not the one who did the banning, but I can explain what the "imported old ban" means. It's kinda obvious tho, it means that the ban was moved over when we changed ban pluggins. You'll have to wait for survival staff from that time to see this appeal, but chances are, this was just a temp ban which was accidently made permanent.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I was hoping that whoever banned you would remember and post, if nobody remembers the ban by next week I will unban you.

Flamestar00, trukklob and Slebert like this.
  5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Well it wasn't xray or one of us would probably know, and if it was bad griefing then it should've been a global ban, so chances are it wasn't something bad

Flamestar00 likes this.
  6. kallezz

kallezz New Member

I've never done anything bad like griefing or xraying. So thats pretty weird that I got bans there :c But I hope it gets solved!

7. kallezz

kallezz New Member

Damn no one here answers appeals....

8. sharqman

I feel like you were banned for being immature in chat because you clearly can't read.

9. kallezz

kallezz New Member

Sorry I didn't notice your message. I don't like being rude I just feel kinda worthless about this appeal, because I really don't have any info about the ban, I don't even remember getting on survival server ever before now :c I could tell who banned me if I could know anything about the ban I'm sry. I'm really active player on creative and many guys there know I am not bad guy :c I was just wondering where did that ban come from... :s

10. Legend9468

We don't know. We changed ban pluggin a while back and when it moved all the bans over, it gave them all the name/message and made them permanent, like yours did. For all we know, it could've been a 1 day temp ban that accidently became permanent.

And as Sharq said above, the week (6 days now) is just so if anyone who did the ban sees this and has any objections. We're operating on an innocent until proven guilty system.

11. kallezz

kallezz New Member

When I try to connect the game, it just says banned by operator. Nowhere there is any names for the person who banned me :O

12. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

lul, I didn't ban you-

Magetime likes this.
  13. Legend9468

I meant to say "that", not "the" above.

It gave all the bans "that" default message. Anyways, a week isn't too bad considering you can play on creative. It's just a better safe than sorry situation.

14. kallezz

kallezz New Member

I just wanted to play survival on the favourite server :c

15. Legend9468

Just bump this thread in something like 5 days, to remind Sharq to unban you. Honestly it's just a temp ban incase it was something serious

16. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

If it was something serious than he would've been banned on creative too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

17. Legend9468

Unless it was after we agreed that we weren't doing universal bans for anything other than toxic players (Which this person does not seem to be).

18. kallezz

kallezz New Member

Ok thank you all for your understanding :)

19. kallezz

kallezz New Member

I just bump to remind sharq :)

20. sharqman

Unbanned.