banned people's stuff

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by THEdeadRETURNED, Nov 15, 2013.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

36.4%
  2. No

45.5%
  3. Possibly

13.6%
  4. I have a better idea (comment below)

4.5%
  1. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

hmm, I think that either a month after the original ban, or as soon as the appeal is turned down than their stuff should become fair game. the locker idea is a bit too complicated IMO

2. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I still wish I got my stolen enchanted armor from frames. Never got it after the person was banned for mass grief.

3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I don’t like this for reasons we’re not getting into. Past that, I think the stuff should just go to the void, I see no solid reason for anybody to get the stuff.

Nifix and PieSquared761 like this.
  4. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Um by the way, someone who griefed my enchantment table has been banned while he's still got my table :O

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk

5. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk
    Oops... accidentally reacted on my own post...

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I don't really think it's a good idea to give out banned player's stuff for fairly obvious reasons. Things could get unfair and friendships could break ;-; Sending the stuff to the void seems to be a good place.

7. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Don't see this being that big of a problem, use to just unlock their chests, and people were fine with that, worked pretty well. I think the appeal idea Nifix mentioned should be implemented.

Sent from Sleberts phone

8. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

I don't think just unlocking the chests is very fair because if only a few people are the forums and saw the ban appeal at the time of the unlocking of the chests, then they would get all the good loots and people who aren't as active on here won't know.

9. Slebert

That still seems fair to me, first come first serve

Sent from Sleberts phone

10. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

You all just want free shit, and Blatca is a whore.

In other words, Why should you guys benefit from stuff you didn't obtain yourself?

PieSquared761 likes this.
  11. Slebert

I dont care about free shit, but this is how it used to be, and it seems like it is the way it should be. Peoples chests use to be unlocked if they were Perma banned, happened to me, happened to others. It seemed fair at the time, and it seems fair now.

Sent from Sleberts phone