Shadecreset PVP Collaboration League

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by mrtreefingers, Nov 20, 2013.

1. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

I want to see if we can get some ideas going on how to help promote good, fun PVP on shadecrest.

I was thinking, once we are in 1.7 we can compile a list of participating PVP towns. Just like events we could do a weekly PVP event where we could do organized, planned raids. One town on offense, one on defense, and once a player dies hes out of the raid. Team who wins (offense by killing all opposing members) or defense (town who defends and kills all raiders) will win a pre-determined prize. It could be one and done or maybe a best of 3 or something.

So this week

Sisu vs
    Arcadia

Sunday: Raid time 5:30pm

Town 3 vs
    Town 4:

Sunday: Raid time 6:00pm

Also could have each PVP town nominate their top two PVP'ers to represent their town and do a collesium type fight. Team who wins gives their town rewards/points/bragging rights.

waterpower1 likes this.
  2. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Could we make it a little earlier on Sunday? Maybe around noon or 2-3pm?

Jasperli likes this.
  3. mrtreefingers

The times are just examples. It could be when the majority wanted it, if there's any interest.

4. treegrit

treegrit Member

No just No Mr. tree fingers
    Kidding of course this soudns fun actually!!! If it takes off I might just have to do some /warp pvp

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Well...even though I'm part of North's pvp town...I spend alot of my time in my happy village...I'm not a pvp fighter cuzz I suck at it...so with that in mind...I don't think I'll come in with my good armor

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

6. Mattallamune72

Mattallamune72 New Member

Hey guys! I would like to join the new Arcadia. I am getting bored of peaceful and want to get back to the nitty gritty excitemtent of PvP. Anyone remember me?

7. treegrit

treegrit Member

Nope :-(

8. treegrit

treegrit Member

I need a PvP town so I can expand my shadecrest exp. but I only want to be part of one that has active members!!!! Skittles lets kill some people!

9. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

could do something like wager matches.

10. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Hueland is going to become the best pvp town ever! :3

Sent from the Sea

treyman77 likes this.
  11. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I have a sense that there is going to be some major warfare in the future.

12. mrtreefingers

Ya, id love to have raids with treasure as a prize.. It would have to be very respectful and organized for it to be fun.