Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by maxthedragon, Dec 26, 2013.

?

should i be unbanned?

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

my ign: maxthedragon

who banned me: awastedlife

ban message: Stealing Christmas, dont ever come back

banned: Stealing Christmas, dont ever come back

why: i dont know why banned i was with thetechgeek and logged of then came back on to be found banned. me original friend had a Christmas present and i oppend it. i wanted to see what was in it. i returned all but exp potions, i used them before i started to think.

why i should be unbanned: i misunderstood stood and returned all but potions. i feal bad and promice to obey the rules and be a loyal and respectful server player.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You also griefed.

3. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

how? breaking 2 blocks counts as griefing -_-

4. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

i vote for this server and love please unban me i sware that i will be a better player.

5. sharqman

You broke a emerald block off someone's floor and replaced it with wood.

6. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

oh yea. that was in the begining of the server when i did knot know about the rules, the thetechgeek tought me. ill replace the wood with a diamond block and the emerald block. i realize my rongs and want to fix them.

7. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I believe that he has the ability to do right he really loves the server he now has a home in my home and I try to mentor him but that doesn't mean he knowsall the rules but he should know about griefing I have also Been banned on the server for putting a chest and locking it in somebodyelse's house without their permission I believe some things should be added to the quiz and my ban was a mistake of when I first got on the server like his and I have learned some more rules in that time I will watch him whenever he is online and my 4 other people living in my home will help I am here to vote for him by my own will no bribbbarys no deal no angle because I don't work angles this kid is a likeable person to me and I vote unbanned

8. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I can understand, as you are a new player, you not being aware of the rules regarding the Christmas presents, but no griefing is a rule that exists on just about every server and should be common sense. I wouldn't unban you for that reason alone, but it's not up to me.

In the event you are allowed back, I would expect you to have read through the survival rules on the shadecrest wiki and committed as many as possible to memory.

From the Space phone.

sharqman likes this.
  9. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

thank you for your feedback. i will follow the rules and be a rule following player when i join the server.

10. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Griefing a present? No matter how many blocks are broken, it's wrong. And griefing a christmas gift no less. You seem like you could be a good player, but also, you might not. I advise you reread the rules, and try to show the Admins/Mods that you can be a respectable player.

11. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

how do i show them ive read the rules? i will and would show them but how? i love this server please let me back on, i will respect the rules and never grief again, sware to god.

12. epic_poke8

If you somehow get back on, remember to be nice, be polite, and for god's sake, please use proper grammar. You seem to be polite and nice now, but many people who are banned are very polite in their appeals to "butter up" the admins, then revert to their old ways. Stay polite, always.

13. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

he was polite when i played with him right b4 he was banned

14. sharqman

Unbanned don't let this type of thing happen again.

15. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Actually when Jeremy opened his present there was only coloured wool left in it so unless you stole another gift and returned it that part isn't true.

16. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Did you do /prism near to see who it was?

17. epic_poke8

Guys, he was unbanned. It's over now.

18. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Just saying it could have been someone else

19. maxthedragon

maxthedragon New Member

i only opend 1 present

20. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

JeremyJayP opened his present to find it cleaned out. I prismed to find it was max and modreqd it. awasted was on and replaced the gift and banned max. I'm happy to let it go because the gift was replaced but just to get the facts straight the only thing left in the gift which max re-wrapped after he cleaned it out was coloured wool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.