Tummy567's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by _tummy567_, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _tummy567_

_tummy567_ New Member

What is your IGN? tummy567

Who bannned you? Random0ne

Why were you banned? "extensive griefing" As quoted when I log on

When were you banned? 9th of Novemeber 2013 8:13:40 PM

How long is your ban? Perm

Can you explain about the ban more in detail? I got mad at derpy567 and BartekDoesGaming because they wouldn't hangout out with me as much as they used to. And when we did hang out, they would play a game I'm terrible at and win to piss me off. They also acted like wise guys when around me. So I decided to grief them.

Why should you be unbanned? Well I because now me and them started hanging out together, and neither of them really cared for the grief except derpy because I screwed up his house. Even ask Bartek if he cares about that grief. Also, the world was gonna reset anyway, so it wasn't gonna mater too much whether or not their houses were taken care of or not. Also I love the server, I've been on it for 2 years, I wouldn't wanna quit on it now! I have also learned my lesson, taking out my anger on a game doesn't help anything. Also no griefing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Mage is right, please don't comment in other people's ban appeals, I tagged random, its up to him.

3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I will ask derpy and bartek whether they think you should be unbanned or not. My decision depends on their response.

4. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Unbanned. In the future, please try to express your anger in less destructive ways.

5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

They now all live in the city which is protected on all player plots no griefing between them is possible unless allowed

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

This post was finished a week ago, did you need to reply to it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.