JezarKA Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JezarKA, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JezarKA

JezarKA New Member

What is your IGN? JezarKA

Who banned you? ndvenkcus1

Why were you banned(ban message)? Stealing during moving period

When were you banned? 1/2/14 11:45 pm E.S.T

How long is your ban? permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?
    I found a storage room of chests near where I settled my home. I went in and saw some of the chests were unlocked so I took some of the items.

Why should you be unbanned? I'm new to the server, and already spent many hours gathering resources and building my home. I would hate to see all of the hard work go to waste. I realize what I did was wrong, I misunderstood that you couldn't take items from unlocked chests, I thought that's why the chests could be locked. It was an error in my part. I like the server rules and my friends and I have had a good couple of days playing on this server and I would love to continue to play on this server and invite more friends to it.

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Normally stealing from unlocked chests is allowed, but because we're in a period of moving builds and chests from the old world to the new one, it's not for the next month or two (until all the builds have been moved over). We really should do a better job making sure our new members are more aware of the move and the changes to the rules that it creates.

I'll unban you under a few conditions:
    • I want to make sure you understand all of our rules.
    • Make sure all of the items that you stole are destroyed. If I find any, I'll have to ban you.
    • And lastly, answer me this: what did you do with all the items? Are they all inside your storage, or have they been spread to other players? Be honest so I can make sure they're all disposed of accordingly.
    I know it's a rough time to be a new player on our server, and that this was an honest mistake.

3. JezarKA

JezarKA New Member

Thanks for your time in overlooking all of this, all of the items i took are in a locked chest in a house i'm currently building now, I haven't spread anything to other players besides a diamond sword to JustinAlbaniel, and I've just let him know to destroy it.

I'll take all the items I took and throw them in a lava waterfall in my area. Thank you again for your understanding

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Unbanned.

sioutdoors likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.