PvP Map Beta Testing Tonight

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by A360P, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Yay cops and robbers! I have always wanted to play this!

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Z will be making some major changes over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

Z_Millla likes this.
  3. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Did he put the server back to normal? I sometimes test plugins on there, so need everything back like world edit/world guard ect

4. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I'm in with playing this tonight!

5. A360P

Might want to check the thread date buddy. Keep your eyes peeled for the next test.

6. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

*peels eyes*

7. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

All of the old server information is backed up and can be reverted at any time if needed, but the PVP map can only run on a vanilla server (plugins conflict with commands). Yes I did ask Max about a possible separate vanilla test server, but this was his solution. Let me know if the server needs reverting.

And yes, I'm working on tons of bug fixes as well as adding in some new features. Next test should run a lot smoother. :)

8. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ok im all good at the moment, just let me know when you're done :)

9. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

*face palm

10. A360P

Next test announced, check the OP. This may change depending on how much time Z has outside of his classes, but for now that's the date :)

11. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

I hope I can get on to help again. It was a great minigame and very fun. I hope this becomes a event soon :D.

12. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

played last night, it was really fun, Well done guys, keep up the awesome work!!!

A360P likes this.
  13. A360P

Thanks to everyone who helped out last night, keep your eyes on this thread and in game if you want to help in future. :)