In Regards to Cory_iz_Legend's Ban Appeal (00L00)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by 00l00, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00l00

00l00 New Member

I am not Cory Samas/Cory_iz_Legend. I am a friend of his who plays on a server he now sometimes plays on, and talk to him on Skype.
    When I walked through the portal to enter the Survival server, I walked around and looked at the server. I then asked an online admin, Dynodamon if Cory_iz_legend could be unbanned. Cory asked me to do this via Skype and being a good friend I complied without hesitation. Immediately, I was met with "Cory, leave." Each time I would tell him I was not Cory, and he would incessantly say the same thing over and over, telling me, "Cory," to get the hell off the server. The assumption that I was Cory, and the disagreeable responses I received were certainly unprecedented and very much unnecessary. I tried to plead with him, but he refused to be rational and would not assume innocence until guilt was proven. I'm not a computer expert, but I told him to compare my I.P. to Cory's, but he went on about how I.P.s are dynamic, and are subject to change; Cory's would not be the same since the last I.P. they have of his is from several years ago.
    Anyway, subsequently I was teleported to a Jail, in which I was given dozens of potion effects that obscured my vision and stripped me of the ability to move and to see. All of this because I'm "Cory" when there is no proof of the said accusation? That is complete unwarranted, and I certainly would not recommend the server to any of my Minecraft friends because of this incident.
    Met with immaturity and irrationality, I felt I was relatively justified to be immature myself; I spammed the admin with Unban Cory or I'll hack the server, or something similar. This is the only spot where I may have gone wrong. Nevertheless, had I not been met with such snide comments this surely would never have occurred. Shortly afterwards, I was banned for "yea, I'm bored with you now."

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

"I'M CORY, UNBAN ME N WORD". locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.