My ban appeal?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN: canopenertrooper

Who banned you? I have no clue.

Why were you banned(ban message)?Banned for advertising on survival.

When were you banned? no clue

How long is your ban? no clue

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? So, I decided to start my own server... I set it up, play on it. It becomes very successful within a week or so. Now I am banned. I'm not entirely sure why... I mean, my really good friend DerangedWalrus did tell some people about it. ( I don't know what he said on there) a little (I was never on when he did tell people about it). After about 4-5 days on I started seeing random people join from Shadecrest... I was in shock. I have no idea who told them or anything... Admins and mods started logging on... Later today I had to ban a good 10 people from Shadecrest for creating lag machines and being extremely immature. I also just recently learned that stlnaturals was telling admins that I was advertizing? First off, stl, don't spread rumors and lies. Secondly, how dare you log onto my server and do this. I expect better of you from a friend. Aslo, Aunt_Petunia... What kind of immature crap thing is this? I am very VERY disappointed that Shadecrest staff would do such a thing to a small peaceful little server.

so to sum it up: I never advertized (I only told my VERY close friends on the server about it). I get ddosed and betrayed. I get griefed. Why would you bloody admins do such a thing?

Another thing: Shortly after all this happened my server WILL NOT connect... I am guessing someone from Shadecrest is ddosing it?

Why should you be unbanned? I didn't advertize?

2. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

gg cano

3. CanOpenerTrooper

Rem. Kindy go away.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Shouldn't it be Deranged who was banned? He did advert, seeing as he /tell'd random people about it, but cano did nothing as far as I can tell...

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  6. CanOpenerTrooper

First off: stlnaturals is lying. He just wants me banned because he doesn't like me. I can prove that if you want. I never told anyone apart from Derangedwalrus (I told him IRL). So basically you can't provide any evidence I told anyone.

Now who in the bloody hell is crashing my server?

7. DastardlyWhale

Refer to screenshot #1 and #4. I knew one person wasn't good enough, but it's another thing when someone else approaches me.

8. CanOpenerTrooper

Kindly go die in a hole. I am really tired if this hide and innocent crap. Also, those disgusting things you said on my server... I really do pray for your mental health state. I know it's one of you admins, so i'll just assume awastedlife since he's been out to get me since day 1.

9. CanOpenerTrooper

Another thing: In screenshot 1 stl says it happened around "your /home". I have never been to "your /home". There is one thing that shows he is making shit up. he also says "around 14-17 days ago". The server hasn't even been up that long.

gg stlnaturals

For the 4th screenshot... Flamestar00 . I never talk to you.. Do you have ANY evidence that I advertised to you? If you are going to make accusations please have some bloody evidence to back them up. gg

10. DastardlyWhale

The real question is, why would he suddenly go to me one day and tell me all these things have been happening. I thought this was going to be a dead end at first, then someone else came into the equation and told me everything i needed to know.

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

This looks like a whole cluster of wat. Canopener even said to deranged to stop going to shade crest and advertising. So this means canopener shouldn't be the one at fault.

kmpurplekat and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  12. CanOpenerTrooper

He didn't go to you. YOU asked him "did canop advertise to you"? Of course he will say yes if you offer him a reward. I have yet to see an actual fact on this whole topic.

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Exactly. There's no chat logs/block logs pointing to canopener being an advertiser/spammer.
    This screenshot even further supports the fact that canopenertrooper isn't instigating trouble.
    I knew about this server and personally warned canoopenertrooper about not advertising his server and he understood not to.
    [​IMG]

kmpurplekat and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  14. DastardlyWhale

man, i have to bring out more weapons.

15. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

Actually. For your information. He came to my home and told myself and awastedlife that fishy things were going on... just saying.

16. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

He didn't offer me shit cano

17. CanOpenerTrooper

#1: I had no intentions of copying Shadecrest. I like the ideas you guys have so I used a couple of them. I don't see a copyright mark on them.

#2: I did leave Minecraft for school. That has nothing to do with my server Absolutly 0%. I have finished wit hmy tough term in school so I decided to try a new experience.

18. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

I would also like to know why I was banned from survival. I don't remember who I was talking to but, they asked me what server I was on and i said cano's. I never gave the IP and some green names and yellow names would most likely not know who cano is. Then a bunch of shadecrest VIP's and an admin(awasted) got on and said some pretty nasty things about me on another server and rem influenced banned me for no reason. Now all of this is just people being immature.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  19. CanOpenerTrooper

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about the flamestar screenshot.

20. DastardlyWhale

except i never uttered a single word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.