My ban appeal?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

2. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

Yes I know that. People were telling each other to join that server also, slebert's(once again no IP). Rem took the nasty road and was saying "Demote her Demote her!" So once again, why was i banned from survival for saying cano's name?

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

I might yes. There are other stories within the two hours that need to be shared on cano's appeal.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Make a separate appeal, I have something for all 3.

5. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Soooo, are there any accusations on me apart from the fact that stl and flamestar dislike me? I haven't advertised to anyone. If you can find chat logs that I said "JOIN THIS IP: 111.1..1..1111.:111" then i'll gladly give up. But it seems like I have done nothing wrong

Also, I have a question. Did you get SC people to spy on me? Did you get all 20+ SC people just to create lag machines? That seems rather immature. How would you like it if a large group of people came onto Survival and lagged the shit out of it. The least you could have done was come up and confront me instead of being that pervert Aunt_Petunia... Seems like something a 3 year old would do. Why should I be punished if I did absolutely nothing wrong while the admins are busy stalking the bloody players worse than the NSA and banning people with insufficient evidence. Sounds like a fault in the system if you ask me. If you are going to pull shit like this than at least come out like a man instead of using your alt account like a little creep! Am I the only one on the server who questions this kind of stuff? I really hope not.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Aunt_Petunia is possibly North_Korean's/nmbr's alt account.

7. DastardlyWhale

Now why would you suddenly say that flamestar dislikes you now? It seems that everybody that has accused you just so happens to hates you. Very convenient.

8. CanOpenerTrooper

That's the thing. I don't know why flame would hate me. Maybe he said "yes" because you OFFERED him an award? I know I would be tempted to say yes if you did that. Now please, tell me why I am still banned. Advertising? 2 possible people hating me? Showing that some people can be jerks?

9. CanOpenerTrooper

Maybe you shouldn't use Minecraft Servers as your local sex number.

10. CanOpenerTrooper

It seems as if this thread has turned itself around from a ban appeal to a revision of the server users. Why am I still banned?

I also have another question. Is this what you do to smaller, newer servers? Do you log onto all of them and slowly destroy them? Do you like to see how far you can push their owners? Do you find it amusing? I certainly don't along with a lot more people.

11. QuietSea

If people are giving you trouble, get their ip and send it over to us and we'll do an IP check. People shouldn't be coming to your server and harassing you.

12. DastardlyWhale

[15:30:14] [Server thread/INFO]: canopenertrooper tried to use command /msg Creeperkiller132 50.97.196.37:25577
    [14:18:55] [Server thread/INFO]: canopenertrooper issued server command: /msg THEdeadRETURNED 50.97.196.37
    [14:18:55] [Server thread/INFO]: canopenertrooper -> THEdeadRETURNED: 216.172.96.114
    Line 15291: [15:32:35] [Server thread/INFO]: canopenertrooper tried to use command /mail creeperkiller123 IP is this: 50.97.196.37:25577

13. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I think those are friends of his...

QuietSea and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  14. CanOpenerTrooper

Creeper asked for the IP, so I gave it to him. I also contacted THEdeadRETURNED because he's good with plugins (over PM on the forums). SO technically, I didn't advertise at all

QuietSea and Padaun like this.
  15. QuietSea

Those are all his friends that wanted to go on the server with him. There's nothing wrong with him going to like 3 people and telling an ip. There shouldn't be a problem with millz telling me, nifix, and padaun to go to our own server to play pokemon mod on a server Millz bought, which actually happened.
    More the reason this isn't considered advertising. Especially since it's through a pm.

16. CanOpenerTrooper

Sooooo, all in all soph and I have been falsely accused. That's just for starters. I'm not going to go in-depth with what I think needs to happen.

My server still isn't back up. Are you crashing or ddosing it? I don't think it's the hosting site (it has a 99.99% uptime). I hope you know ddosing is illegal. it seems rather strange that it goes out right as you guys reveal yourselves and unleash your immaturity levels at full throttle. Time to do some research.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  17. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Pardon my french, but what the actual fuck is this?

We have no rule about telling your friends about other servers via private chat. If they are spamming a global chat or are pming random people they don't know that would be an issue, but there is zero evidence of that. awastedlife unless there is indisputable evidence of some actual rule breaking, please just unban the kid.

CanOpenerTrooper stop accusing other people of random ass shit with zero evidence yourself. You've proven to be able to piss people off enough to get DDOSed in the past, I'm sure you can do it again without the help of anyone here.

This whole thread is dumb.

Dman2416, sioutdoors, A360P and 6 others like this.
  18. millz14

millz14 Active Member VIP

trukklob likes this.
  19. QuietSea

Canopener and sophiiiier should be unbanned then.

20. DastardlyWhale

Taken. Unbanned. Apologies to the people that replied to this.

A360P, trukklob and Z_Millla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.