North_Korean's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by North_Korean, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    North_Korean
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>)
    I assume sharqman?
    Why were you banned(ban message)?
    "Giving the server a bad rep."
    When were you banned?
    Today.
    How long is your ban?
    6 Months.
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?
    (What I did on North_Korean)
    I went on cano's server. Said "Hey Niggers" "8=====D" Was banned.

(What I did on Aunt_Petunia)
    I exploited a economy issue. You could buy from stalls canopener made and did /sell and made like 16x. I /tell Rem dirty things. WAS NOT IN PUBLIC CHAT cano had a chat watcher he then became disgusted and turned it off. Honestly just trying to prove a privacy point on that.

Why should you be unbanned?
    All I did was use means available to me on said server to gain money and spend it. I'm just a player I didn't name anything after shadecrest do anything in shadecrests name. In terms of me the second I leave shadecrest I do not represent shadecrest. I do not understand then how I tarnished shadecrests name.

2. North_Korean

Removal of toxic players? So I can not break a single rule on shadecrest but you can still ban me because you don't like me?

This was in response to legend originally siout removed the old messages.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  3. North_Korean

As much as I love arguments can we keep it to the context of me on my ban appeal. It'd be nice.

Sent from North Korea

4. North_Korean

I'm gonna mention this since there is a previous showing. This has happened before the server xLiquidx came from we went on and on there we actually did xray and such that was a one day ban with a forced public apology why is this now 6 months?

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Because you clearly have not learned a thing since then.

6. North_Korean

You know staff isn't infallible either. Heck max has gone on servers and trolled. *hint* pokemon server *hint*. I see it all the time actually on shadecrest too. I see admins spawn 100 tons of squids on someone or bats. Replace armor with various items. Take a "golf club" with knock back 100000000. Also this ban seems to not be based off real evidence. I did the EXACT same thing as slebert with ("Hey niggers" "8====D") why is mine double? If your gonna ban me off my personality say it. Your skipping around the fact that this is pretty much nothing. I go on a server he leaves the EASIEST way to make a million dollars. Make a million dollars buy eggs and use them. Is that now a ban? I see farms on shadecrest bigger then the total amount of eggs I used all the time. Why are the rules even extending to him? He banned me off his server that should be punishment enough.

ZPWR22, NMBr2d2 and Dynodamon like this.
  7. North_Korean

Revenge? For what? How is it a repeats offence cano banned me once.

Response to siout who removed his old one.

8. sharqman

How can you compare the numerous acts of immaturity you've committed throughout your time here to what slebert did? And after all of them you still have not learned. That is why your ban is the longest. You should be happy it isn't a perm ban.

9. North_Korean

So because you don't like me your banning me?

Sent from North Korea

10. North_Korean

Immaturity is not in the rules sharqman. Maybe disrespect? I haven't spoken to you in half a year? I am friends with most staff members I speak to often. Actually could you show me your list of immaturity you seem to have on me. Also why not ban me sooner then? You have this giant thing of i'm immature why not ban me sooner? Odd you just choose after this to throw me a half year ban.

11. sharqman

This entire ordeal is proof that you are immature. You acted they way you did because you were not afraid of the consequences or did not think there would be any. You don't even act sorry for the trouble you caused. Also you almost always say immature things in ts.

12. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

When was the last time you were in TS for more than 10 minutes?

ZPWR22 likes this.
  13. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Replace north with quiet and you have a nice little equation.

14. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Name someone who dosnt say immature shit in team speak... Everyone does, it's a community that jokes around, don't take everything so fucking seriously...

Sent from Sleberts phone

NMBr2d2 and Dynodamon like this.
  15. sharqman

The general immaturity in ts is the reason I don't go on ts.
    hahahaha yeah let's go ruin a server it's just joking around
    You guys keep bringing up quiet but quiet has already been punished for his mistakes.

You guys can do whatever you want on other server but when you do it in a manner like this and we find out don't expect us to turn a blind eye. I'll shorten the ban to 3 months.

16. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

We should not be banned on shadecrest for shit we do not on shadecrest, it's bullshit

Sent from Sleberts phone

17. North_Korean

Maybe that should be added to the rules then?

So far I've been accused of:
    Going on Canopener's server. -Not against the rules.
    My presence causing lag. -Not against the rules.
    Abusing a plugin. - But a clear of my account would suffice maybe a week ban also better he find out now then after people use it for months on end.
    Self accused myself ("Hi Niggers" "8=====D") -Mute.
    Talking dirty to rem in private chat. -Not against the rules.
    "Immaturity" -Not against the rules plus you don't even talk to me.

Alright thank you I like to be able to do stuff away from shadecrest.
    How so is the manner?
    You can punish me for breaking other server rules? I appreciate you care about cano. He seems like a nice guy. But I believe he is a sovereign entity in terms of server. Heck he even uses a server company other then Max. Being protective of him when he is separate he is not apart of shadecrest. If he wants to be made a shadecrest server then he should be considered. But to punish me when I am banned off his server is double jeopardy. Plus didn't cano smear the servers name on shadecrest? We got DDOSed. He only got banned for a month.

18. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Spawning 100+ Chickens: de-op ----> Admin
    Killing smalls' animals: no punishment
    Building phallic objects around smalls home: no punishment
    Breaking smalls blocks: no punishment
    spamming chat with (cool guy face): demotion to moderator
    Looks like hes evaded quite a bit and even though de-opping is negligible, for our purpose its punishment.

19. North_Korean

Really? What does that mean? How is that even in context?

20. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

You guys are so upset over getting banned and now you're trying to suddenly equate what I did with what you guys did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.