North_Korean's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by North_Korean, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

This is not your thread, this is North's ban appeal meaning that only staff and North should be posting here. I don't know why things have been allowed to go on as they have been in this thread.

2. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

this bickering back and forth is getting you all no where and just digging both parties into a deeper hole, if this carries on like this i'm locking this. just argue politely please..

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    Flamestar00 and Rem like this.
  3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Because I can't talk on even ground with 15 people in a conversation. At least this way people see when you delete posts because we've made a decent point.
    To quote rem, at this point it is ALL of our ban appeals, but its not like the server is going to be around if we don't get unbanned.

Rem likes this.
  4. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

thank the heavens it's not

aarondang likes this.
  5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

That was a bad ban message. You weren't banned for badly representing Shade Crest; you're right, that doesn't make sense. You were banned because you showed up to cano's server uninvited and screwed it up, openly demonstrating behavior that we don't want on Shade Crest.

And you have proven my point yet again with this wonderful response. You act like we're all just biased, one-sided bastards discussing who we should punish next. We want to agree amongst ourselves on a fair resolution for all of this. I'm done posting here. This isn't the right place for it.

Flamestar00 and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  6. NMBr2d2

Then why is this situation different than liquid's? 6 months for cano's server whereas after hacking and greifing on liquid's was a 1 day ban and an apology :)? There is no "fair" in this.

7. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT FUCKING NOW! THIS JUST MADE IT EVEN FUCKING WORSE!

Sent from Sleberts phone

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  8. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Cano's server has no whitelist first of all so we were invited. Simple to the point. Second since you seem to be ignorant of the fact. CANO IS NOT SHADECREST and if we did take openly demonstrated behavior I've admitted I am a former griefer and im banned on mcbans PERMAMENTALLY. So where do you get off saying open behavior else where is bannable. SHADECREST IS SHADECREST. CANO IS CANO. MINECRAFT SERVER A != MINECRAFT SERVER B

Slebert likes this.
  9. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Why can't we all just get along

Flamestar00 and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  10. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

ALL YOUR FIGHTING IS UPSETTING THE BABY

11. NMBr2d2

So we're all done here? Seems like it :D Shorten North's ban to 3 months eh?

12. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

This is fucking bull shit, none of the non staff should be banned...

Sent from Sleberts phone

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  13. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Good job reading man. I shortened North's ban to 3 months on the first page.
    Reducing all bans. All appeals locked.

Slebert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.