There's an issue

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by NMBr2d2, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverflame01

silverflame01 Member

Goodbye awas! This community will never be the same without you, and you will be missed!

Good luck with everything, and I'll tell flame to spit her dummy out. :p

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

awastedlife,

You're a rare individual whose presence will genuinely be missed by all. I'm gonna miss you a lot, man. It really does hurt to see you go. Anyway, I just hope life takes you somewhere nice. Hopefully I see you around sometime in the future.

3. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Is there any way We can get u back like u get unbanned and act like this never happened?

sent from meh Technology

4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Haha! Ur funny

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Conferencecall.jpg

(this actually is relevant)

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Awasted Shadecrest just won't be the same :( Hope your life leads you to success or whatever a business whale does ;P

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

awastedlife We'll always be friends. I'm sure you know that. Thank heavens for Skype.

I know nothing about this situation but I do know what you have done for both survival and creative.. at Shadecrest, but especially survival. Can't imagine Shadecrest without you.
    You're welcome and you know I'll always be around if you need to chat. <3

Love, Anno

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    DeeeezNutz and Flamestar00 like this.
  8. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Damn it D: my dog is still alive D: stay in touch with me and the rest of the ts3 gang :D also message me on Skype here and there. I'll miss you
    Remember to help my find my sandals and of course always
    (☞゚∀゚)☞☜(⌒▽⌒)☞☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

9. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Feel Honored to have known you awasted. gonna miss you doing shadetokens, also I feel honered to be the only person with no words and just a smiley :D

10. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Lol lets get this back on topic

Sent from my Cellular Device using Tapatalk 2

11. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

That reminds me, sorry about all those shade tokens, I think it was 200 in one night altogether. :S

12. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

awastedlife I'll keep your soccer pants warm for you while you are gone.

13. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Legend9468 looking at all the ludicrous crap that has been posted on the forums recently, your posts have contained the most bullshit lol

14. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

bump

15. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Why do you think there should be just 2 levels of staff and be limited to one server? What disadvantages are there to the current system and why will your suggestions benefit both servers overall? Why should all admins be granted console access? What if they have limited knowledge/experience in that area and accidentally break something?
    I really don't know what to make of this paragraph. Of course we don't give mod to people who aren't trusted to be mod. You're making it sound like the MOD rank was created with reduced perms just so we could have people we wanted as mods. We've had the mod rank with those perms for close to 2 years now, and pretty much everyone except Nifix and Dyno had that rank.
    When has this ever happened? And if it does happen, collecting ammunition is a pretty stupid thing to do. Instead of saying nothing and hoarding lots of minor things for months, bring it up then and there. "Silence implies consent." As admins, how are we supposed to know people don't like something we did/do when no one says anything?

And sad to see you go awasted, no more slap fights :(

16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I did kinda say a few days ago that if any of you thought something I said was wrong or out of place, then to tell me.

(Although I can assure you the staff count was the direct result of me just going onto the activity thread, counting the names and then removing a few to account for inactivity)

17. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

It's really good to have played with you awastedlife, definitely had some good times, I'm sad to see this post after being gone for so long, but I do understand. I'm getting back into the game again since I've got my internet back up so I hold hope that you will someday come back.

If not, take care of yourself.

My oldest son does remember you, and your avatar lol, both my boys say goodbye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.