Goodbye for awhile

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Rem, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

After the past events, i thought i will take a break for awhile. Honestly believe it or not i have to thank CloverGreen_ because she helped me find the server. I still will be in ts3 if you want to find me. I know some people hate me on the server, which i am completely fine with. I know people love me too! SkittlesQueen we had a "blast" hanging out blowing stone up. Pieman_Is_God you were great and such things idk eat mcdonalds. damn im not good at this stuff. I will not drop on people but in all i LOVE this community. I will most likely come back after my month ban but i'll just pop in. If you want to talk to me without ts3 you can always add me on skype
    See ya! <3
    (☞゚∀゚)☞☜(⌒▽⌒)☞☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Now look for my sandals!

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I can't remember talking to you that much ingame, or here.

But I do wish you farewell and happy travels across the internet now. I do hope to see you again one day, even if it's just a brief forum message to let us know you're still alive and well.

3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Aww remmy rem,I'll miss you,I'll look after ya home for ya and keep an eye on ya animals and ya potheads too lol,best of luck my tnt buddy :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Especially take care of Dusti, if she dies i'm screwed :/

5. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

You will be missed :( C'ya around

Byeeeeee