Well it's about that time.

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Archenemy666, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

First off, I want to say that my 2 and a half years has been the greatest that I have ever experienced.
    The amount of wonderful people I have met, and the staff that I had come to know greatly influenced my dedication to the server. In particular I want to give thanks and recognition to individual people and staff that had a positive effect on both me and the server.

Nifix: You are possibly the most strange out of the staff, however; if it wasn't for you I would not have become Moderator. I've had a lot of fond memories with you and your gang. The first time I joined the server, I wanted you to teleport me to you, when I got there you had a pet noob in your jail and you were feeding him. You are also under appreciated as an Admin, and you should have been listened to more in the earlier days. Shout out to Millz14, Slebert, iidreamzzHD, hihihihi9100, and Jay8
    There is so much history that i remember regarding you that I may not have space to put it down.
    LONG LIVE THE WABELLION
    Rainbow dash is best pon.... wait a minute! Nopenopenopenope

Awastedlife: Great Pvper, Wonderful friend, a bit of a troll, but hey, who isn't?
    I know I said positive effect, but I still feel that he had given more than he did take away.
    "Wait a minute...."

North_Korean/Darknoodle: Inside you lives the remnants of DragonForge, the town that I first joined, and helped build, and later became mayor of. A lot of memories here as well, like Darknoodle being a slave driver. The place where we first heard the terms sign bombing/ door bombing. <-- these two fools don't count under positive impact. :3
    Darknoodle: NO PYRO NO, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!
    Darknoodle has left the game.
    North_Korean: hey will Newpork get me architect?

Kangus07: Holy crap almost forgot this pedo, yeah kangus you are a massive troll and a pervert.
    but you are hilarious! (doesn't fall under positive impact)

Cerburus: Fantastic architect, great friend, the best FTB/ Minecraft parter that I have come to know.
    Flatulence, that is all. I dub thee spawn builder grand dragon! (heh)
    "Cans.Wav"

Max/Blat: If it wasn't for you two, this server would not have existed. You may be trolls at times, and hell you were in the early days. I'm referring more to blat on this one but yeah. Blat is a robot that runs on coke zero, and max likes to eat 5 guys, and post shock videos in TS

Dynodamon: I was a bit scared of you at first, and was afraid to speak to you in the early days, but after we talked in teamspeak more, you became a pretty cool dude. I enjoy playing FTB, and League with you, and hope to continue doing so. Live long and prosper LONG TIME.

Innowen: The first admin to mute me xD. Love you to death Inno <3
    I also love your take no crap attitude!

Cncwarlord: I haven't seen you in a long time, but you're an awesome architect, and a good FTB partner. "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

Shout out to the other Moderators and Admins that I have only recently met within the past year or so, but who are pretty cool:
    Nmbr2d2, Smallfryz, SpaceCadetKevin, Waterpower1, Bobbylou4, RandomOne, MelinaHites, Ndvenckus1, , LiquidxStone, Cybervic
    People I have known for a long time:
    Padarn, Manglor Wkdclwncar, Yardweasel

In the recent happenings on Cano's server, resulting in the bans of a majority of my friends. I have decided to take my leave, I'm not sure how long, but I just need to get away from it all. So for now, this goodbye. I'll miss you all </3

Joined July 6th 2011- Left January 25th 2014

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

This one, I genuinely did not expect to see.

Sorry to see you go mate. You always seemed to be one of those constants in staff numbers, seeing you go is going to leave a void for a while, one that may be filled, but never fully fixed.

3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Aww archy,I'll miss buddy,but remember you'll always have a home here on shadecrest,best of luck to you and don't stop being ya silly hue hue self! :-P

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Archenemy666 likes this.
  4. Mae

Mae Member

I didn't know you that well, at all actually, but I always did look up to you for some reason.
    I dunno, sad to see you go but good luck in life!

5. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

what happened on cano's server? and goodbye, i didn't really know you, but im sure you were a good person

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

*Clears lump in throat* well this the one that really got me, I guess because it was the most unexpected.
    But arch, you were always really kind and friendly, even when I knew I was probably getting on your nerves.
    And you're a great guy to play with, talk to and just be around. I hope this isn't goodbye forever,
    Hope to see you around,
    Shock

Oh Aunt Petuniiaaaaa! Archyy needs to tell yah something!

7. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

I will miss breaking beds with you arch <3. Love you Long time.
    On a more serious note i am really gonna miss you Arch. You were a great friend and really had a unique character. I hope to see you in teamspeak3 still and hopefully talk to you more.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  8. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

I keep seeing players leaving and it makes me a sad Mel.

Good luck arch. Your a pretty awesome dude. And one day you will figure the whole girl thing out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk