Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by derpy567, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derpy567

derpy567 New Member

For example:

What is your IGN? derpy567

Who banned you?Sharqman

Why were you banned(ban message)? Bug abuse

When were you banned? 15th February 2014 11:51:57 AM

How long is your ban? 1 Week, 2 Days, 23 Hours

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?I abused a bug that I didn't know about that thetechgeek254 told me

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I don't want to leave this server.The community is great.People always joke around and have fun.I don't like to be banned either.Being banned makes me feel like I have no friends.Shadecrest is the only place in the pc wold where I feel comforatble.That is my reasoning for being unbanned.

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I regret to inform you, but simply because you call ShadeCrest your home doesn't mean you're innocent, and when you infringe upon the rules you should expect to be in trouble for it. When you abuse a bug (as it states clearly in the rules not to do), it doesn't matter where you are, you're going to be banned. I'd say just wait out the ban, because your argument against the ban is somewhat poorly construed and doesn't provide any defense, and only attempts to gain empathy from us.

Apologies, but that's the way things are, and I hope you stick around with us

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

The ban has been changed to a perm ban. Why should we let you back? How do we know you're not going to abuse bugs again? Why did you not report it instead of abusing it?

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Reduced to a 1 day ban.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.