CloverGreen_'s ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CloverGreen_, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloverGreen_

CloverGreen_ New Member VIP

What is your IGN? CloverGreen_
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>) sharqman
    Why were you banned(ban message)? Mob arena abuse
    When were you banned? Not sure, I think I was banned with the rest of the people associated with the mob arena thing, somewhere between the 14th and 15th of Feb
    How long is your ban? Permanent
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? Well, I know that yesterday Soph, km, Shock and someone else I forget, joined mob arena, and km and the other person died quickly. I then joined and km told me that Soph and Shock were at mob arena wave like 100 or something, so I watched them for a while and we got on TS, where they told me what happened- that the boss despawned (or at lease that was what Soph told me what happened first, she later changed het story to that she killed the boss or something, after I had mentioned what she was doing in chat). At first I was a bit angry that they were still staying there and hogging mob arena, but then Maddie joined, who I hadn't seen in a while, so I was distracted and we talked for a while, all the while, Soph and Shock were still in mob arena, and I got angry so in chat I told (I think) Bobby that they were there, and he said that he wasn't concerned and that it didn't seem like a problem to him, and so did Quiet. Soph and a few other un-related friends were in TS with me, when Soph told me that they were at about wave 500ish, so I mentioned it to moose, but I wasn't sure he heard me. Then I mentioned it again in chat that they were in there for several hours, and Soph seemed to get mad and told me that she wasn't hurting anything. I then got mad, but in TS she told me that her and Shock would get off at wave 650, but I left abruptly because I was angry that they still hadn't left. I didn't come back on for the rest of the night, then when I came on this morning, I saw I was banned so I made this appeal.

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I really don't think I did anything, I know that before I had been in mob arena with km and Skittles and a few other people; but we never got to more than wave 30, and what happened to Soph and Shock never happened to us, the boss didn't despawn and we didn't abuse anything in my opinion. We had only gone to mob arena because we were bored and had nothing else to do in MC, really. I'm also a VIP and I'm on Shadecrest a lot, so it would really suck if I was banned forever. :I

kmpurplekat likes this.
  2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

the boss was killed by suffocating in a wall

3. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Clove and km should not be banned, they did nothing at all. It was me and Soph who sat in that corner for the 660 waves. The others died within the first 20 waves.

kmpurplekat and StephenP67 like this.
  4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.