RoudBout's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RoudBout, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoudBout

RoudBout New Member

My IGN is RoudBout.

I was banned by ndvenckus1.

I was banned for stealing during moving period.

I was banned 21st February 2014 07:29 PM.

My ban lasts two days of which I have 1 Day, 22 Hours, 19 Minutes left to serve.

I honestly do not understand this ban and at the very least would like someone to explain it to me please. I'm sorry if I'm supposed to know what this means, but to my knowledge I haven't done this.

(This is the 2nd time this has happened, same reason) Like I said, I don't understand and therefore can't accurately say whether or not this has been done on my computer. If it is something my player has done, please be aware my mom makes me share this account with my little brother and sometimes he goes on my servers (even though I've asked him not to). Although I personally don't steal (that's just not cool, someone worked hard to get those things) I can't account for what my little brother does when I'm not watching. I'm going to try to do better about not letting him on this server (even though he says he didn't do it) but please lift my ban - I really don't feel like I personally have done anything. Sorry if my brother broke the rules, but please don't punish me for my mom's rule and the online actions of a seven year old.

2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

Sorry bud, but it says on the wiki that you are responsible for your account, wether you are on it or not. I would suggest that you remove shadecrest from your serverlist and use direct connect to join given your situation

Sent from my damned apple device

3. RoudBout

RoudBout New Member

Thanks anyway, and I'll try that, but can you please explain why I was banned? I don't understand...

4. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

The server is currently undergoing a world change, and during the change period stealing from chests is not allowed to give the owners of moved builds time to relock all their chests. stealing will be allowed again on the 28th :) also ndvenckus1 care to say anything about this? He didnt tag ya.

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Dead covered everything that needs to be covered. Builds are currently being moved from the old worlds, and stealing is not allowed until February 28th (as it says in the server announcements and on the signs at the PvE and PvP spawns). Whether it was you personally who stole the items or not, you are responsible for any actions on your account. If need be, use these two days to sort things out with your account to prevent future problems. If a brand new account is what it takes, then so be it. I would also suggest using direct connect instead of adding the server to the list.

6. RoudBout

RoudBout New Member

Okay. Thanks for all your help. I'll try to make my account more secure and to keep with the rules. Sorry for the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.