Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by impact12312, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impact12312

impact12312 New Member

What is your IGN?: impact12312

Who banned you?(use @<full username>): unknown

Why were you banned(ban message)?: griefing

When were you banned?: 1 year ago/cannot remember full date

How long is your ban? : Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?: The server said i was griefing but i did not grief anything.

Why should you be unbanned?:I should be unbanned because I did not do any griefing on the server.I think it was wrong to ban me because I was not griefing.

2. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

why did you wait a year to do a ban appeal if you weren't griefing? it just seems a bit odd to me. Also, I understand that you might not remember the details, but what your saying is very vague. sorry if you are right, which you could be, but i just think its a bit 'fishy'

3. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

You are safe to stay impact, it looks like you were never banned on shadecrest.

4. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

On creative...

Dynodamon likes this.
  5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

6. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

I don't recall the ign, or any details surrounding the ban... then again, I was only recently promoted at that time. :p
    Perma-bans are usually for good reason (i hope?), but a year is a lifetime in the minecraft universe. Having said that, the timing is a bit suspect. >_>

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The timing isn't that suspect, considering the amount of old bans we get...
    It may be they left, was later browsing an online server list, found us again, and then tried to join. That said, I'm with Truk and have no memory of the ban.

Also:
    Dropbear and Sophiiiiiier, ban appeals are for staff only. Unless you were directly involved with the incident, then please try to refrain from commenting.

Flamestar00 and TheTechGeek245 like this.
  8. impact12312

impact12312 New Member

i am doing this a whole year after the incident because at that time i did not really care to have to create an account on the forums and to make a ban appeal. I am doing it now because my brother recently started playing on the server and he reminded me of the server and now i would like to build along side him, but i remembered that i am banned and so now i am making this appeal.

waterpower1 : it says that i am banned from the creative server.

9. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I have no recollection of banning you, nor as a player. I doubt you would have been banned had you not griefed on this server:
    I can't imagine staff banning you for griefing without investigation. Having said that I'd have no real problems letting you back on the server, but we'll be watching you carefully. I'll unban you tomorrow unless any other staff have any problems with that. Just be warned that we won't hesitate to ban you for any misbehavior if you do get unbanned.

10. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

cant remember the dude tbh so go for it.

11. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Live and let live... (unless you grief... then you die.) do eet :3

treyman77 and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  12. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.