The Killer Penny Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by waterpower1, Mar 30, 2014.

1. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Fat people. They eat everything. And a fat person had it, remember?

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

while deep sea diving, I find a strange looking rock. I decide to take it with me as a souvenir of my travels. When I arrive home I decide to have it scanned. The scan shows an odd disk in the center, I decide to have the disk extracted from the rock. when extracted I find out that it is a slightly bent penny. I decide to have the penny melted down, and reformed to fix the impurity (the melting process broke Epic's tracer). afterwards, I put the penny in a place no one would ever think to look for a penny. In my computer's Power supply

3. epic_poke8

My sensor's blip goes silent somewhere in the Northern hemisphere, so I go to where the blip stopped and find THEdead's house with a huge furnace near it. Upon entering the house, I smell smoke. I see THEdead sleeping on the floor with a crappy PC nearby. The outlet is smoking, apparently he thought it would be a good place to hide the penny. I put on rubber gloves and take it. Sparks go everywhere, and THEdead's hut burns down. I take the penny, (charred, for some reason) and put it in a flask inside weird-ass magic globe that only I know how to break.[​IMG]

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Are you really surprised that something inside a burning building is charred?

5. epic_poke8

I was holding it while the building was burning. It was charred from the furnace.

6. Legend9468

But you said you don't know why it's charred?

7. epic_poke8

Staying in character. My Character has no clue how the penny was charred, he was holding it as he ran from the burning Hoover Home

8. Legend9468

I hope you don't take offence when I insult your characters base logic skills and intelligence then.

Admist your confusion over the charred penny, I march over with my new bionic arm, spear tackle you, and take the penny for myself.

#NewSelfie
    [​IMG]

9. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Who the heck sticky'd this? It gets enough replies to stay at the top anyway.

waterpower1 and Legend9468 like this.
  10. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I walk up nonchalantly, take the penny, and run away. I disappear. I don't know where I went. Help me ;(

11. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

I find pie, shoot pie, and take the penny. When i see all the trouble it has caused, I go out on a cruise that goes over the marinas trench. When i reach the trench, I toss the damned penny overboard and watch it sink, praying it will never be found

Sent from my damned apple device

12. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Time freeze!

I swap the real penny with an exact duplicate.

Resume time!

TDR watches "the penny" sink to the depths.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

13. Legend9468

HA! It was a double ruse!

The penny you swapped out was the actual penny, and you now hold a fake one! The penny sinks down to my underwater lair, into my mailbox.

14. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

As I'm scooba diving in marina trench (in new technology that allows you to do that without like imploding) I notice a strange looking houe peeking out of the rock, so I go to investigate. I notice the mailbox seems to have something in it, this is strange to me as this whole place is underwater. I open up the mail box to see a penny, the penny. Not quite how I remember it, but there it is. As I stare at it horrible flashbacks fill my mind, of being burnt alive in a box, having my cottage blown up and that sweet tasting chocolate bar (to think of it that did cure a few issues).

So I take the penny back to my nice new English cottage, build a gigantic sling shot and fire it out to space directly towards the sun. You guys better act fast, ain't nothing stopping that penny! It should be there in a couple of days.

15. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

After being put in the hospital, i miraculously recover due to the advances in technology. I went back to my job at NASA and we finally finished! We made a ship to orbit earth. We launched off and started to orbit. By luck due to the moons orbit a full solar eclipse happens over The northern hemisphere, particular over the UK. Since shock fired at the sun while i was in space, it landed on the moon. I got word from Houston to land on the moon for some samples. When we landed i saw a rather small flat rock. Think it was random space debris i picked it up. I put it in the ship and we landed back in earth. Out of curiosity i look at it after we land. After some research, i notice the outline of good ol Lincoln. I yell out "ah hell no" and ship it to a undisclosed military protected USA base. I go back home and thanked myself. I look at the date its 5/15/2049, it is almost my birthday! I give my self a little hoorah and i go to sleep

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

16. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

(Lol I made a post before and accidentally deleted it but ill pick up from Rem's with a similar story line).

The day after I "died" she was taken do a undisclosed military protected USA base, where they did tests and found out I was not quite dead, but merely unconscious and about to die as my heart was destroyed. After seconds of thinking they replaced my heart with a Alien-type metal found on a previous mission to the moon and I "came back to life". The replacement heart I had and the metal that was used to construct it, gave me the ability to turn invisible and teleport to places within the universe within a second. After testing my new invisibility power I wonder around the base for some time, until I found a penny I remembered from when my heart got destroyed from some cheese I ate. Thinking this was fate I picked up the penny, teleported away to Rem's birthday party (Which I wasn't invited to!) and slipped around, invisibly, with my precious penny.

17. epic_poke8

It takes me a while to realize that someone somehow opened my weird-ass magic globe and took the penny. Upon this being revealed, I also find out rem's having a party. I walk over there (with chips and dip, like a good guest) and look through my Lens of Revealing. I see kizzy next to the cake, taking the candles off and licking the bottoms, giggling. She has no clue I can see her, as I walk right near her and take the penny from her pocket. I create a diversion that had something to do with some molotovs and rem's house. As everyone's running around in circles, I steal a car and drive to the airport, where I hijack a helicopter. I fly out of there towards the Bermuda Triangle, where I successfully land on Nassau, and build a secret home there.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  18. SpaceCadetKevin

While vacationing in the Bahamas, I notice a strange boy living in a box behind a tree on one of the islands. Fast asleep, a single penny rests in his outstretched hands. I sneak up quietly, gently lift the penny from his palm then hurl it into the ocean.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

19. epic_poke8

Why is it every idea I have, you guys make me insane?

20. SpaceCadetKevin

It's the easiest way to get the penny from other people. Posts for this game consist of two main parts:

How you get the penny away from the current owner.

How you will protect the penny from theft/keep it from falling into the hands of another players.

As the game progresses, the penny becomes more and more guarded in near (or completely) impossible ways. The easiest way around these incredible anti-penny-theft devices is to change the story up so that the previous owner is insane and all the preparations they made exist only in their mind (which isn't far from the truth.)

It's not personal Epic. This is a game.