Shadecrest DayZ Team?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by oiShocKWavesv, Apr 20, 2014.

1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

If any of you guys play DayZ, it would be awesome if we could all get together at some point and play. Maybe we could make it a regular thing?
    Anyway this (http://steamcommunity.com/id/oishockwaveszv/) is my steam account, add me and we can sort out a time to play.
    I'm not very good at the moment and have no idea what I'm doing so you'll have to bare with me :p.

2. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

Are you talking about DayZ standalone or the Arma version?

3. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I think he is most likely referring to the standalone game.

4. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Just finished downloading the standalone today. Can't wait to start playing with peeps. The mod was so fun ^_^

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  5. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

D: I wanna play but dont have the game

6. oiShocKWavesv

I'm available to play anytime from now to like 1am for me. just need you guys to come on :p

7. cemeterry

cemeterry Member

I regularly play DayZ. I'm up for playing. Steam name is cemeterry. Add me and send me a message if you catch me on.

8. I bought Arma 2 yesterday (standalone game)

#1. When I buy DayZ on Steam does it come with Arma 2 included (already have Arma 2)?

#2 If I have Arma 2 already what do I need

#3 I can't connect to any servers on Arma 2. Halp me pl0x

#4 Would play this 10/10 if someone wants to help me rek ppl.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  9. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

I can't run Dayz (Arma II Mod)
    :_: you guys make me sad

10. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

computer pic.jpg

Keldt and cemeterry like this.
  11. oiShocKWavesv

This is DayZ standalone, in case any of you were confused.

12. cemeterry

cemeterry Member

Yeah i play the standalone. :D

13. Keldt

Keldt Member

My steam account has Arma II on it, I think. Got it for DayZ then never played. I think I had some trouble getting it going at some point.

Haven't tried the standalone, mostly because I don't have much money and want other games but also because I have yet to try the mod.

14. cemeterry

cemeterry Member

I got the standalone when it was on sell and I never played the mod. I love the standalone. It's really good and they update it often. They also have experimental servers that has the things they are working for the game. I think it is well worth it.

Keldt and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  15. Keldt

Keldt Member

It's probably well worth it, and I should probably get it. It sucks though, because my Steam wishlist is already 30+ games long and I don't want it enough to put it high on the list. :L

16. sooooo, I don't need to buy the Arma 2 game on Steam, just the DayZ?

17. Keldt

Keldt Member

This is the thing everyone's talking about playing together. It's not the Arma II mod, it's its own standalone game.

18. Ah. Thanks for clarifying. I saw this, but thought it was some Arma 3 mod.