Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JackCr123, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

What is your IGN? JackCr123
    Who banned you? bobbylou5
    Why were you banned? excessive caps.. spam.. /call spam.. etc.
    When were you banned? Unknown
    How long is your ban? Permanent
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I think this ban shouldn't have happened but it did, so in my words I thought it was pretty unfair to be banned from trying to /call someone because I was muted and I sent a modreq to ask to be unmuted because Pieman_is_God muted me for accepting a challenge where he muted me until I got builder , but I said no , and said I will be quiet until I got builder , but he ignored me and muted me , then , I sent modreq out in capitals , which got me banned , somehow , and then he didnt reply so I got a book and quill , spammed teleport 3 times , then I was banned
    Why should you be unbanned? I really think this was not supposed to happen,I have a feeling they were planning this , but I know sometimes people abuse the /ban /mute /kick sometimes and that was one their days , this ban should have not been in place.

___
    JackCr123

2. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Fyi its bobbylou4. :p

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

3. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Our Mods And Admins are trained not to abuse the commands so...
    I don't think it was an "accident"

4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

5. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Jack, once again you have lied in your appeal. However if you want to apologize properly we will consider unbanning you, since you have appealed again and are still interested in playing and only really committed a chat offence (as well as being annoying.)
    Choice is yours, say sorry properly and prove you won't be a pain in the ass again, or stay banned.

6. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

Sorry Pie and bobby , I won't do it again :(

7. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Unbanned and locked. If we see any crap from you you are perm muted, anything after that perm banned.

8. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

9. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

One thing is i'm perm muted :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.