Pandora PVP Town

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by TheTechGeek245, Apr 25, 2014.

1. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

So in conclusion to this whole thing, always be on your toes in pvp world. That golden rule hasn't changed ever.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I didnt have any armor on linkasa had here armor and hez had his armor wayy before you came by

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Post more screenies! I'm loving the progress it's looking amazing right now!

4. TheTechGeek245

Heres a couple more pics
    2014-04-29_22.24.44.png
    View from entrance island
    2014-04-29_22.25.12.png
    our town farms

5. Hez

Hez Member

Dude your accomplice killed me without warning... I thought him as a freind checking Pandora out and went down to greet him. I was just about to salute him and bow but instead I took a sword blow to the head ( I was always a kind guy and thought everyone to be welcoming to the new town) and lost my fav bow wich I took 2 months to produce! Course I wasn't happy so I tried to take it bak... But I was unfairly double teamed ( i coudve have taken 1 guy but attacking 2 at a time with only a crappy sword as a weapon is pretty useless) so all I could do was run away to protect the other folks of Pandora. I lost my only set of armor, all my swords, and my 1 and only fav bow. I do not hold a grudge against you bro but I'm just sad that'd for the next 4 months or so I'm going to be spending my time trying to get a decent set of armor and weapons since I gave my spare diamond set of armor an weapons to Deranged Walrus when he lost his armor when he went mining ,for free a while ago.:oops: If anything at all may I have my armor back? It was a gift from crazyboy and it means a lot to me.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

When you're raiding a town, you don't exactly go in there and say "Hey!, just to let you know we're raiding you!" That would be absurd. You can't just expect everyone to be nice, that's not going to end well if you plan to live in PvP, you'll not have a good time. If you came back to try to kill us... then of course we were going to try and kill you. You expect me to stand there and watch as you attack my townmate and watch as he dies? No. Plus you probably wouldn't have killed one of us anyway considering we both had sharp IV and prot I diamond, you had prot IV and a Smite IV. There's no such thing as an unfair double team when you attack two people knowing you are on your own. If it takes you 4 months to make one good bow then I'm not sure what method you are taking to make them, because I can make one from scratch in probably 2 days.
    If you didn't want to lose gear why would you come back in gear and try and kill us? I probably would have given everything I got back (Random0ne probably knows this all too well) as I don't like to keep gear I get from raids like that one, but since you came back and tried to kill us I'm keeping it. Losing gear and this type of thing is all a part of PvP, and if you can't handle that then PvP is not the thing for you.
    Every time I hear one of the members of Pandora recite the this story you always make yourself look like angels and us the villains. It seems like we have cases of extreme tunnel vision here.

Random0ne likes this.
  7. Hez

Hez Member

Look I've learned my lesson that I shud kill at first sight... Kill now talk later...It was first time trying out PVP... I don't know such things... But may Please have my armor back? It was a Gift to me... U dont have a use for it anyways. I would be very grateful and I'll swear to not speak about this matter again, on my grandfather's grave.

8. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

You do know that me and shock split the loot? Just learn this. It's freaking pvp, learn to lose things. I lost way too many things in pvp. Suck it up and worry about your town

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

9. TheTechGeek245

Like i said HEZ calm down it takes 3 days to get a full set of armor and weps

10. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

I also want to point out that you guys only singled out shock. I was with him too.

11. Hez

Hez Member

Oh k oh k yeesh

12. TheTechGeek245

WE are currently open for members just find me in game and /msg me

bkoch5 likes this.
  13. TheTechGeek245

We welcome spartan136 and epic_poke8 to the town

14. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

You have a forum board now. You can announce stuff there. Look under PVP towns

TheTechGeek245 likes this.