Better Voting

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by bkoch5, May 24, 2014.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Better Voting

As of right now not too many people vote. Personally I think this is a major issue, and can be solved
    quite easily (I hope). Right now all you get for voting is 100r, which to me is all I need to vote everyday. However, to the other 80-90% of the server it isn't. So I think voting needs to look more appealing to those who don't think voting can help them out, or think that it is a waste of their time. Also right now there are monthly voting rewards where the top 5 players get a bonus, and yes it is a nice addition, but there definitely needs to be more.

Without people voting, there is no server, without a real drive for people to vote, they won't vote.

Possible Solution

To make voting appeal to everyone (peaceful and pvp) I found two plugins that work together to make a nice addition to voting. The plugins are BossShop and PlayerPoints. BossShop is the main plugin that works as an in-game market, where players can use their points that they get from voting (PlayerPoints) to purchase items (pre-enchanted armor to mob eggs) everything can be edited by an admin or whoever has perms to the console.

Click on the links to read more about these plugins.
    | BossShop | PlayerPoints |

Thank you for your time.

Any Questions? Please leave a comment.

BurningIce2, epic_poke8 and Mega_Spud like this.
  2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Pretty sure we're already getting one :)

3. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Hopefully its something like this that will work, and attract lots of people to vote everyday. And the sooner the better..

4. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah we already have something in the works to make voting more interesting. Initially it was a vote listener custom plugin, but we might utilize something already on the server to do this. Working with Ndv on rolling that out soon, we'll definitely think on your feedback as we design it.

Mega_Spud and bkoch5 like this.
  5. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Glad to see this! Voting can only be improved :)

Mega_Spud likes this.